0.00% platinum rate

Troz

7 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

At the time of writing, there is currently a 0.00% on the platinum and the trophy "Run, Move, Run!". Is this trophy bugged, or just time consuming? I just wanna know what I'm getting myself into

I played through the game without making an Error or Death.

I don’t know what this trophy means. 

Also I can’t find any informations about this trophy.

Hopefully someone will figure it out soon.

25 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I played through the game without making an Error or Death.

I don’t know what this trophy means. 

Also I can’t find any informations about this trophy.

Hopefully someone will figure it out soon.

Had you reloaded, quit or anything like that??? It maybe all in 1 run without leaving, dying etc, just trying to eliminate variables, assuming it's not glitched xD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Had you reloaded, quit or anything like that??? It maybe all in 1 run without leaving, dying etc, just trying to eliminate variables, assuming it's not glitched xD

I did everything in one go. Never closed the game, never loaded a save, never Hit restart, nothing like that. Complete clean walkthrough (Game is pretty short).

36 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I did everything in one go. Never closed the game, never loaded a save, never Hit restart, nothing like that. Complete clean walkthrough (Game is pretty short).

Ahh not that then, thanks for the update

What is exactly the arch tower then , I only played for a few mins...??

41 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Maybe the Hint is in the trophy itself. I don't know what run it was for you that you did the clean run. Just speculating and regarding my Red Faction 2 playthrough it may be profile related? Like you have to create a new profile, complete new save and get through it clean? 

Just to compare it a bit further in Red Faction 2 you have this 60% accuracy trophy. As i did all my rund through all difficulty my accuracy was pretty much messed up around 10%. So despite complete a chapter with a 60% accuary you have to complete the chapter with an overall 60% + accuracy in the stats. So you have to create a new profile and go through a chapter with 60%+ accuracy to get the trophy.

1 minute ago, Schwarz88 said:

Maybe the Hint is in the trophy itself. I don't know what run it was for you that you did the clean run. Just speculating and regarding my Red Faction 2 playthrough it may be profile related? Like you have to create a new profile, complete new save and get through it clean? 

Just to compare it a bit further in Red Faction 2 you have this 60% accuracy trophy. As i did all my rund through all difficulty my accuracy was pretty much messed up around 10%. So despite complete a chapter with a 60% accuary you have to complete the chapter with an overall 60% + accuracy in the stats. So you have to create a new profile and go through a chapter with 60%+ accuracy to get the trophy.

Good thinking, but it was my very first run of the game. I never did things like mentioned above. I took my time. It cost me like 3,5h to beat the game carefully on my first playthrough.

I guess it’s something else. But obviously no one knows right now. 

Maybe it has something to do with the last level? From the trophy description I take out that you have to do something 
quickly. in the last level you walk through some archways and have to quickly get to the other end in front of the
 timer. Maybe you have to get through tied arches without the building being part of it? Possibly move the 
building across, then click the counter and the cross position means that you can get through the arches faster,  
and then come through the door at the end ...

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

48 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Ora ho il Trofeo. L'aggiornamento l'ha risolto. Sta davvero risolvendo il puzzle timer nell'ultimo livello al tuo primo tentativo.

Modifica: Solo per chiarire È in realtà il modo previsto.

*Spoiler*

Tirare la leva, correre sulla piattaforma mobile e spostarla sull'altro lato per ridurre la distanza, entrare nell'edificio.

Do you know if you pause in the game, does the timer keep running?

40 minutes ago, darktore said:

Do you know if you pause in the game, does the timer keep running?

I don’t know.

But you can cheese the speedruns anyway with saving and loading as much as you want in a level.

Save every minute. Reload if you’ve done a time wasting move.

31 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

I don’t know.

But you can cheese the speedruns anyway with saving and loading as much as you want in a level.

Thanks for figuring it out. How do you get Crew Creatures for finding Max and other animals is it a collectable, into the darkness and breakthrough an early exit. Thanks beforehand .

20 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

Thanks for figuring it out. How do you get Crew Creatures for finding Max and other animals is it a collectable, into the darkness and breakthrough an early exit. Thanks beforehand .

"Crew Creatures" isn't a collectable trophy. You can get it at the end of "The Gateways". After you get small, go back to the greed house, get into the dog house near the door.

"into the darkness" is every easy, just jump "Into the Darkness" at the start of "The Spiral".

"breakthrough" is a tricky one, after you get the key in "The Maquette", make it big and use it to jump over the wall.

Edited by YuriSF_HK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xIRockyRock said:

I don’t know.

Because the game don't let you chose the level you want to replay,

I also recommend making a save at the start of the level,

just for restarting the level when somehow you fail and finished the level.

Edited by YuriSF_HK
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, YuriSF_HK said:

"Crew Creatures" isn't a collectable trophy. You can get it at the end of "The Gateways". After you get small, go back to the greed house, get into the dog house near the door.

"into the darkness" is every easy, just jump "Into the Darkness" at the start of "The Spiral".

"breakthrough" is a tricky one, after you get the key in "The Maquette", make it big and use it to jump over the wall.

„Breakout“ is way easier. On level 2, there is a very little and hard to see lever in every corner of the miniature map (inside of these little „wall towers“.

You can see it, if you stand right next to the wall outside of the miniature map. 

When you pull it, a platform will go down right behind you in the corner of the larger sized area you are located.
Jump down that platform and you get the trophy.

Edited by xIRockyRock

6 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

„Breakout“ is way easier. On level 2, there is a very little and hard to see lever in every corner of the miniature map (inside of these little „wall towers“.

You can see it, if you stand right next to the wall outside of the miniature map. 

When you pull it, a platform will go down right behind you in the corner of the larger sized area you are located.
Jump down that platform and you get the trophy.

18 minutes ago, YuriSF_HK said:

Oh so way more easier shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours for the platinum. Thanks for answering!!!

Edited by mumik08

Just now, mumik08 said:

Oh so way more easier shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours for the platinum.

In the end, both methods works.

There will be plenty of videos online soon anyway.

Agreed. 4-5 hours is a good time.

If using a guide from start to finish, the plat should be doable in 2-3 hours.

Free, Simple and Fun.