What customization items count for the trophies?

I got the trophy for getting a 100 customization items a long time ago but i have still not gotten the trophy for getting 200.
In the customize profile menu it says i have 255 items and i have a bunch of items with most of the characters in the character costumization menu.
I heard that the voice lines and the mottos you can buy in the store dont count for the trophies so does anybody know exactly what items count and what items does not?

Nevermind i did not realise before that there was two kinds of customization items and that they count for different trophies.

I got the trophy for getting 200 player customization items now and i noticed that there are trophies for character customization items too so i guess i will probably get them all eventually.

One more thing.

Is it possible to see how many character customization items you have in total anywhere?

I just finished the hero side of the story mode and i got all the items you get for doing the bonus objectives and i have been doing plenty of online matches and i have done many arcade routes but i still have not gotten the trophy for getting 150 character customization items.

If the trophy is not glitched or anything like that it must take a very long time to get the trophy for 450 character customization items if it takes this long to get 150.

I dont know if this stuff is buggy or not because it said i had over 200 player items long before i actually got the trophy for it.

Like i said before i heard that the voice lines and mottos dont count so i dont know if many of the items im getting dont count for the trophies or not.

Edited by CyberLance