$0.49 Game Coming To PS4 Tomorrow! [Video]

This game is called Ascendshaft & Endless Shaft, it is coming to PS4 on March 3rd 2021, and it's going to cost just 49 cents! ?

I have made a short video featuring gameplay and my thoughts on the game including information on the trophy difficulty.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lianco said:

Ascendshaft at least looks like a game, the irl face in the background for that section of gameplay you showed was kinda weird but Endless Shaft just looks terrible, and not just in terms of its visuals, lol.

Yeah I'm not sure why the face is there, although it's actually part of the game art. But the game itself is actually quite fun,

Endless Shaft, like I say reminds of a Flash game, but yeah, I totally get what you mean haha

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

The only way you'ld catch me playing those is if they paid me.

22 minutes ago, Atoya said:

LoL I bet IPad kids won’t download that even for free lmao, it looks awful 

? Funny thing is, it is available on mobile devices too. Perhaps the game didn't translate so well between platforms.

5 minutes ago, GTA_Darren said:

Probably will release some expensive DLC later on to screw trophy hunters.

None of the developer's game have had DLC so far, so I personally doubt it, but if I end up wrong, I'll admit I was wrong.

47 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

This will be a very hard platinum,ppl will compain in next days about the platinum

I have a feeling

Yes, It's way harder then it looks. The free falling minigames is absolute garbage lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Squarevii87 said:

Almost impossible,i need 4 more trophies for platinum,i don't think i will do it 

Its fucking insane

I know right,  I did Pure Shaft at 30% speed to see if we can cheese it and nope, you need to reach 5000 at 70% speed. I only got Bat Shaft because it's the easiest lol. Good luck to anyone who's really going to try to 100% this. ?

3 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

I know right,  I did Pure Shaft at 30% speed to see if we can cheese it and nope, you need to reach 5000 at 70% speed. I only got Bat Shaft because it's the easiest lol. Good luck to anyone who's really going to try to 100% this. 1f602.png

Pure shaft even on 10% is impossible 

Yeah bat shaft was easy compared to the others

Remind me  that a lot of people will whine about this game the next hours/days?

I'm 99.999% sure that Hammer Shaft is Impossible, I can't get over 500. The level is so poorly designed, instead of increased fall speed ability it should be decreased fall speed. The guy that made this game probably don't care anyway lol.

3 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

I'm 99.999% sure that Hammer Shaft is Impossible, I can't get over 500. The level is so poorly designed, instead of increased fall speed ability it should be decreased fall speed. The guy that made this game probably don't care anyway lol.

Feels like a game I played, Raining Coins. Thought it would be a fun easy game, turns out to be impossible. They actually fixed it after a year, where I finally managed the platinum. But with this game, I doubt they would fix this game.

2 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

The guy that made this game probably don't care anyway lol.

He's also not interested in the correct spelling in the description of his trophies.

Maybe he's the son of a senior Sony employee. There is no other way I can explain why such a game is published on Playstation. And it even isn't an easy Platinum.

Edited by Sikutai

15 hours ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Games like these give me hope that one day I can make my own game too

trust me a 3rd grader can do a better job than this. 

Let's all be honest here. We're here for the cheap platinum. If your here for the gameplay I sincerely consider broaden your horizon on videogames especially in 2021 because this ain't it chief. 

Hooray for the glitch, for the Ascendshaft part, its not too bad, 2nd Boss was annoying and took forever, garbage boss and don't die after killing boss or you gotta redo it, happened on 2nd boss for me......... UGH

p.s Sometmes after rurning from pause shooting wont work right away or until i pause and unpause again

Edited by Conker