Atlas of worlds trophy - unique maps question

PGPN

Hello,

I haven’t played since blight league and now I’m back but I’m a bit lost tbh. I cleared all non-unique maps but somehow they have disappeared from the atlas.

I only need a few more unique maps (like doryani and perandus) to get the 100% completion but if I’m not mistaken they added some new unique maps (like cortex or altered memory) ever since the blight league?

My question is the following: if I clear the remaining unique maps (not the new ones they added and not clearing all other non-unique maps again), will I still get the trophy? Or do I have to clear all the non-unique maps again, aswell as the new unique maps?

Thanks in advance 

Edited by PGPN

The number of maps it says on the Atlas is the number you have to complete (currently 164 as of ritual league, the guide is wrong it is no longer 154).  The easiest way to determine what you've done and what's missing is just buy the map stash tab (honestly the game is unplayable without it anyways so if you don't have it then definitely buy it). Every map that appears in the list is required.  One thing you have to be careful of is there are unique maps that aren't required - such as hall of grandmasters, synthesis maps, harbinger, etc. These maps won't show up in your stash tab until you actually have one and put it in there, which is how you will know it's not required for atlas completion.  Source: I got the trophy yesterday.

Edited by JunkSkelington
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, zaibro said:

Pretty sure. You have to clear the maps they added because they removed grandmasters hall and it's not required anymore for the trophy. I could be wrong tho.

Thank god they removed that piece of garbage map from the Atlas for good. HoG was by far the worst thing ever and it somehow managed to stay for like 6 years. 

• 3 weeks later...