Easy plat?

NikolaiYo

NFS Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted were pretty easy platinums to get and without playing the game, I'd think these look about as easy. At least with this one there isn't 'Crash through every billbpoard' and 'Crash through all sets of gates' like in Most Wanted. But I'd say that reaching level 60 for both cop and racer would be similar to beating the most wanted racer in Most Wanted. 
Love the recent NFS games and I'm getting this day one with my PS4 and I'm glad to see that these trophies don't look stupidly impossible :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys i can confirm it is an easy plat for the most part... the 100 gold medal trophy isn't bad since there are 136 actual challenges, so it gives you some leeway... the rank 60 trophies are a bit of a grind but doable... i believe i got the first plat in this... GO ME!! all in all its a remarkable game... platted the PS4 version just in time for the release of the PS3 version... well off to plat it again, if you guys have any questions feel free to msg me.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've only got NFS: Shift. Thinking of getting the others.

Nice, you managed to pick up close to the worst games in the entire series  :lol: Only Undercover and Pro Street were worse then Shift tbh.

Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted and Rivals are a must titles for every fan of arcade racers (along side Burnout Paradise of course).

Nice, you managed to pick up close to the worst games in the entire series  :lol: Only Undercover and Pro Street were worse then Shift tbh.

Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted and Rivals are a must titles for every fan of arcade racers (along side Burnout Paradise of course).

Hang on Undercover was one of my favourite NFS! :L It had an actual campaign that was quite interesting and encapsulated the street racing scene, no other need for speeds, perhaps except The Run (although on the whole game wasn't too good), come close to that real life street racer feel that was the birth of the franchise. Although I must agree you're right, Most Wanted and Rivals have been the best NFS' in a while. After now getting the platinum on this game, I think it is yet another easy one, easier than Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit Plat IMO.

This is an easy plat however it is time consuming, The only way you rank up is if you do the segments that you have missed out on.

Both Police and Racer have the same outline.

Police:

pursuit, Undercover, and the ones that deal the most pain (cant remember the name)

Racer:

Casual, Racer, Extreme (Example since I cant remember which ones there is)

You can only choose 1 from each title on your 1st play through, and by that I mean, Level 1, Casual. Level 2, Racer. Level 3 Extreme and so on and so on.

Once you have completed the last mission you can go back and finish off the rest of them. Score points do not add up to your level by that I mean you cant go offline/online and rack up 500points on level 1 and return to the hide out or command post and then become level 5 for example. you have to do the items on the list.

other than that it is a very easy game to plat but once again a little time consuming.

Hope this helps and you understand what I mean

Edited by DJ_MOUSEY
  • Like 1

It is not time consuming... it takes 20 odd hours to plat this, I mean come on, what do you want? If you want 2 hour platinums go play disney games imo...

It just feels time consuming cause the game is kind of grindy and you feel like you're doing the same thing over and over again when completing all the speedlists. But in actual time spent it's the normal amount for a Need for Speed platinum.

Edited by ReverzEffect
  • Like 1

Hang on Undercover was one of my favourite NFS! :L It had an actual campaign that was quite interesting and encapsulated the street racing scene, no other need for speeds, perhaps except The Run (although on the whole game wasn't too good), come close to that real life street racer feel that was the birth of the franchise. Although I must agree you're right, Most Wanted and Rivals have been the best NFS' in a while. After now getting the platinum on this game, I think it is yet another easy one, easier than Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit Plat IMO.

Well Undercover might've gotten the scene right but the driving was mediocre at best and the performance issues that game had... there's just no words to describe it. I mean, in Undercover you could actually reach the end of the road to then have the game load the rest of the circuit. Mind blowing imo...

Also graphically the game wasn't very good... compared to Burnout Paradise which is a year older it was actually pretty bad tbh. I paid €6 for the game, but anything more then that and I would've felt ripped off :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice, you managed to pick up close to the worst games in the entire series :lol: Only Undercover and Pro Street were worse then Shift tbh.

I still don't understand why people say Undercover is bad :( I'm yet to play PS3 version but on ps2 it was ok. Probably it's because compared to the previous titles is not as good :dunno: Pro Street is bad though! Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I apologize that I will bring thiz lil' old topic, but wanna know the answer for just 1 q'n - Is the game multy (online troph's.) requires mandatory active PS+?

Edited by Vynzen

I apologize that I will bring thiz lil' old topic, but wanna know the answer for just 1 q'n - Is the game multy (online troph's.) requires mandatory active PS+?

There are two trophies for which you need to play online with someone on your friends list, you'll need PS+ for that.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's very doable without them. Not sure how much time it will actually "save". I have one of those packs - I think the Cop pack - which was included when I bought it. It unlocks all cars and all upgrades, but that's about it.

I would go with the regular version, unless the the complete edition is like 2 €/$ more - then you could think about getting the complete version.

It's super easy... just very. very grindy (like doing the last, marathon sprint).

I'd recommend using Overwatch and having a friend (or yourself) giving boosts to HP/Nos as needed... this helped me breeze through all the events and get to level 60 with a hectic schedule.

I'm surprised this plat isn't more popular, it's very fun with a friend (the physics are weird, but you get used to them it's an NFS game) and was a 2/3 out of 10 difficulty wise.

I think most people got bored with the grinding, but it was fun for me.

It's not grindy at all unless you count having to do all the missions.

Once you get cop and racer ranks both to 20 (the end of the "story"), you should only have the 40 and 60 ranks as well as 100 gold medals left. Having the timesavers should do little for you as from 20 to 60 is just doing the other two options for the twenty story missions, you get three options every time.

• Like 1