NikolaiYo

Easy plat?

38 posts in this topic

Just checked the PSN store and I think I have to correct myself. The Timesaver pack doesn't seem to be part of the Complete Edition, so you would have to spend 10 bucks either way. Don't do it!

This is on the januari sale. I got the game (except DLCs) for PS4 for 5 euro approx. Great price for a good game. I haven't started it yet but a friend said he was recommending it. He platted the PS3 version in approx. 20 hours. I really like NFS. I been playing it (first on PC) since back in the days like NFS: Porsche and the original Hot Pursuit from 1998. Even if I think NFS was better back in the days I still like some of the newer ones like Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit for PS3. My friend told me Rivals has graphics that are great for PS3, has an quite easy platinum and is better than Most Wanted for PS3. I consider a 20 hours platinum which isn't so challenging overall, as a fairly easy platinum.

Edited by A-Rebirth

On 07/01/2017 at 1:08 AM, A-Rebirth said:

My friend told me Rivals has graphics that are great for PS3, has an quite easy platinum and is better than Most Wanted for PS3. I consider a 20 hours platinum which isn't so challenging overall, as a fairly easy platinum.

I've played all recents NFS since Hot Pursuit (the PS3 one by Criterion) and Rivals is the only one I've managed to grab the plat + it doesn't have any DLC packs-related trophies (meaning plat = 100%).

I've enjoyed it on PS3 around its release, and now on my way to grab the second plat with PS4 ver. because yeah it's a quite easy platinum.

20 hours might seem like a lot but compared to other Need For Speed titles, it's pretty easy and quick. However, it can start feeling repetitive at the end.

I must be shit at the game then.

As a Cop its okay, but as a racer, I suck ass. Cop AI is ruthless and Racer AI is either Rubberbanding or driving like the next Schumacher.

easy platinum but boring AF! I got it 100% on Xbox and Plat on PS4 just because I like NFS, but Rivals was very boring in my opinion.

hi

Edited by johnnyjh
languagae

It's an easy platinum and it takes grinding, time and patience to get it done. It's not difficult though.

On 19/06/2020 at 3:37 AM, johnnyjh said:

its not fucking easy 54 checkpoints and 27 miles race level 20 racer Fuck Ghost Games 

That f*cking thing made me HATE this game with a passion, I would always die right before the last gas station. I rage quit... and returned a few weeks later, having forgotten completely why I quit. Beat it with zero expectations on the first attempt. If you’ve completed that one anything else is just a semi-easy grind. Also multiplayer, but it literally takes 5 min. max. 

Having said that, still working on my plat 😛

14 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

That f*cking thing made me HATE this game with a passion, I would always die right before the last gas station. I rage quit... and returned a few weeks later, having forgotten completely why I quit. Beat it with zero expectations on the first attempt. If you’ve completed that one anything else is just a semi-easy grind. Also multiplayer, but it literally takes 5 min. max. 

Having said that, still working on my plat 1f61b.png

I was so relieved to have gotten this one out of the way...and then having to get to level 60 I had to do it again and I was fuming. It's so annoying because the last 2 gas stations are so far apart and by that point I get bored and tend to mess it up a lot. 

With that said, it is an easy plant, but a very boring one. Considering how much of a grind it is, there's not that many other trophies for like general gameplay which would make it a lot more fulfilling. 

On 11/07/2020 at 11:21 PM, MadEdders95 said:

I was so relieved to have gotten this one out of the way...and then having to get to level 60 I had to do it again and I was fuming. It's so annoying because the last 2 gas stations are so far apart and by that point I get bored and tend to mess it up a lot. 

Oh God... I had not considered that! In fact you have to do it twice more right? And I thought the platinum was just a matter of time... I don’t know if I can make it two more times, yikes! 😱

EDIT: I don’t know how I did it, but I did it. Twice. Again. I figured I’d get these out of the way, because if I couldn’t do it then it would be pointless to continue playing as I would never get the platinum... but this shit show is now officially back on track 😊

EDIT 2: For those of you reading this later on, in fact you’ll reach level 60 with one speed list left. All three level 20 speed list require you to do the final mission, so if you ignore one of those 3 you’ll have to do the mission twice in total.  Not three times (as I did).

Still can’t believe how incredibly frustrating the last racer mission is, while the final cop mission is a breeze that took me less than a minute to complete...

Edited by Sifferino

This game sucks. Very boring racer from Ghost Games. A bunch of doing a series of objectives for both factions.

On 5/17/2021 at 1:55 PM, AJ_Radio said:

This game sucks. Very boring racer from Ghost Games. A bunch of doing a series of objectives for both factions.

Lol nobody's making you play