Easy plat?

NikolaiYo

• 1 month later...

This is on the januari sale. I got the game (except DLCs) for PS4 for 5 euro approx. Great price for a good game. I haven't started it yet but a friend said he was recommending it. He platted the PS3 version in approx. 20 hours. I really like NFS. I been playing it (first on PC) since back in the days like NFS: Porsche and the original Hot Pursuit from 1998. Even if I think NFS was better back in the days I still like some of the newer ones like Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit for PS3. My friend told me Rivals has graphics that are great for PS3, has an quite easy platinum and is better than Most Wanted for PS3. I consider a 20 hours platinum which isn't so challenging overall, as a fairly easy platinum.

Edited by A-Rebirth

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2017 at 1:08 AM, A-Rebirth said:

My friend told me Rivals has graphics that are great for PS3, has an quite easy platinum and is better than Most Wanted for PS3. I consider a 20 hours platinum which isn't so challenging overall, as a fairly easy platinum.

I've played all recents NFS since Hot Pursuit (the PS3 one by Criterion) and Rivals is the only one I've managed to grab the plat + it doesn't have any DLC packs-related trophies (meaning plat = 100%).

I've enjoyed it on PS3 around its release, and now on my way to grab the second plat with PS4 ver. because yeah it's a quite easy platinum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/06/2020 at 3:37 AM, johnnyjh said:

its not fucking easy 54 checkpoints and 27 miles race level 20 racer Fuck Ghost Games 

That f*cking thing made me HATE this game with a passion, I would always die right before the last gas station. I rage quit... and returned a few weeks later, having forgotten completely why I quit. Beat it with zero expectations on the first attempt. If you’ve completed that one anything else is just a semi-easy grind. Also multiplayer, but it literally takes 5 min. max. 

Having said that, still working on my plat ?

14 minutes ago, Sifferino said:

That f*cking thing made me HATE this game with a passion, I would always die right before the last gas station. I rage quit... and returned a few weeks later, having forgotten completely why I quit. Beat it with zero expectations on the first attempt. If you’ve completed that one anything else is just a semi-easy grind. Also multiplayer, but it literally takes 5 min. max. 

Having said that, still working on my plat 1f61b.png

I was so relieved to have gotten this one out of the way...and then having to get to level 60 I had to do it again and I was fuming. It's so annoying because the last 2 gas stations are so far apart and by that point I get bored and tend to mess it up a lot. 

With that said, it is an easy plant, but a very boring one. Considering how much of a grind it is, there's not that many other trophies for like general gameplay which would make it a lot more fulfilling. 

On 11/07/2020 at 11:21 PM, MadEdders95 said:

I was so relieved to have gotten this one out of the way...and then having to get to level 60 I had to do it again and I was fuming. It's so annoying because the last 2 gas stations are so far apart and by that point I get bored and tend to mess it up a lot. 

Oh God... I had not considered that! In fact you have to do it twice more right? And I thought the platinum was just a matter of time... I don’t know if I can make it two more times, yikes! ?

EDIT: I don’t know how I did it, but I did it. Twice. Again. I figured I’d get these out of the way, because if I couldn’t do it then it would be pointless to continue playing as I would never get the platinum... but this shit show is now officially back on track ?

EDIT 2: For those of you reading this later on, in fact you’ll reach level 60 with one speed list left. All three level 20 speed list require you to do the final mission, so if you ignore one of those 3 you’ll have to do the mission twice in total.  Not three times (as I did).

Still can’t believe how incredibly frustrating the last racer mission is, while the final cop mission is a breeze that took me less than a minute to complete...

Edited by Sifferino
  • Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as much as i like playing the occasional NFS game, i must be the worst racing game player on the planet. been playing these for years and im still terrible at them. 25hrs (feels like 100hrs) and im only now almost done with the Cop portion of the game and that took like almost a year. i keep crashing into everything is my biggest problem. these games are super hard for me. i also didnt bother clearing NFS hot pursuit, by the time i cleared the Cop portion of that game i had enough. ive had my fun. i like NFS games anyway so i keep playing them but im not a fan of games like HP, Rivals, Shift, because i  dont like the maps in these games. i like the more urban environments of Most Wanted and 2015 and Undercover. Payback i also really had a good time with