Glitched Trophies

Hulsinator1

I've already read a few times that people unlock a trophy on PS5, also have the screenshot but that it takes awhile to show up in their trophylist. Even up to a few hours.

Not sure why... but it's annoying :(

It's not a problem with the game, it's an issue with the PS5. Sometimes the trophies will take hrs to appear as unlocked even if you have the screenshot/video on your PS5 proving you unlocked it. These trophies can be viewed in offline mode but can take some time before they are properly synced.

It's been going on since the system launched.

@sepheroithisgod Do you know if it helps to manually press options and then select the option to sync the trophies?

I haven't experienced it myself yet but since you don't get a 'syncing' notification when opening the trophylist after earning a new trophy (like on PS4 or PS3), I always do an extra manual sync to be sure....

6 minutes ago, Kolm said:

@sepheroithisgod Do you know if it helps to manually press options and then select the option to sync the trophies?

I haven't experienced it myself yet but since you don't get a 'syncing' notification when opening the trophylist after earning a new trophy (like on PS4 or PS3), I always do an extra manual sync to be sure....

I'm not sure. I have only encountered the issue twice and it resolved itself. I've read you can go into offline mode, go online and quickly sync the trophies with psn. However it's nothing to worry about the trophies and the proper timestamps are there, and the issue solves itself.

12 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm not sure. I have only encountered the issue twice and it resolved itself. I've read you can go into offline mode, go online and quickly sync the trophies with psn. However it's nothing to worry about the trophies and the proper timestamps are there, and the issue solves itself.

Yeah, I was just wondering if there was a quicker fix then just waiting it out :)