PS4 to PS5 to PS4 Trophy Auto Unlock Status

ChaoticDoomOfBob

While the game has been updated to attempt resolving the trophy issues twice now, problems still seem to be persisting for different players. I am in the process of compiling information for what trophies are having problems for different people auto popping in the console transition and what has been attempted to resolve the issue. Below is a list of the current instances I have been notified of thus far. Please let me know if you have experienced any issues with trophies not auto popping to help find a resolution to the problem. One of the solutions that has worked for myself and a few others for earning missing trophies is to start up the other version of the application that you own the trophies on, log in, exit, and login with the other version of the game. While this is currently not ideal, please check to see if this solves your issues as well. With your combined help, the trophy issues can be permanently addressed and patched. Il work on formatting as more are added. Thank you.

User luckyegg:

Trophy PS4 to PS5: Some Assembly Required 

Attempted Fixes: Switch between applications, 

Solution: Trophy Unlocked Eventually

User ChaoticDoomOfBob: 

Trophy PS4 to PS5: Bounty Hunter

Attempted Fixes: Switch between applications

User Rnumbers:

Trophy PS4 to PS5: From Out Of The Sun

Attempted Fixes: Switch between applications, redo requirements/required kills met, Save data delete

Additional Notes: In-game achievement displays earned for both versions

User hyperzone90:

Trophy PS4 to PS5: Ride Or Die

Attempted Fixes: Switch between applications

User GumiDeLaGumi: 

Multiple Trophies from PS5 to PS4

Attempted Fixes: Unknown

User Evilash42:

Trophy PS5 to PS4: Vallis Spelunker

Attempted Fixes: Redo Requirements/All caves traveled to

Additional Notes: In-game achievement displays earned for both versions

Trophy PS5 to PS4: Bounty Hunter

Additional Notes: In-game achievement displays earned for both versions  yet the tracker counter appears when completing a bounty

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

User Rnumbers:

Trophy PS4 to PS5: From Out Of The Sun

I've tried switching between applications as described. Also tried re-earning the trophy by getting 100 additional railjack kills, but as the in-game tracker has been completed I can't make progress.

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

I've tried switching between applications as described. Also tried re-earning the trophy by getting 100 additional railjack kills, but as the in-game tracker has been completed I can't make progress.

Thank you for the additional information. Your tracker status and attempt to redo the trophy requirements is extremely helpful. If you have the time and interest in trying something, would you or anyone else be up for deleting the save data on the console that is having trouble earning the trophy and then restarting the application. The system save data for Warframe is exclusively player settings and achievement progress. When the game is restarted it will sync with the server which could possibly resolve this. Please let me know what happens if you or someone else tests this. Thank You.

1 hour ago, ChaoticDoomOfBob said:

Thank you for the additional information. Your tracker status and attempt to redo the trophy requirements is extremely helpful. If you have the time and interest in trying something, would you or anyone else be up for deleting the save data on the console that is having trouble earning the trophy and then restarting the application. The system save data for Warframe is exclusively player settings and achievement progress. When the game is restarted it will sync with the server which could possibly resolve this. Please let me know what happens if you or someone else tests this. Thank You.

Pretty sure I did try that as well when the issue first came up, but I'll do it again and confirm.

Edit: Yeah, no luck. I wiped both PS4 and PS5 data, nothing.

Edited by RNumbers

• 2 weeks later...

I unlocked vallis spelunker trophy on Ps5. No Auto Unlock on PS4. I visited all 30 caverns again twice. No unlock. The counter is 30/30. the bounty Hunter trophy I have also unlocked on Ps5. No Auto Unlock on PS4. The counter stands on 6/6, but if you do a bounty it resets to 1/6. so I think the trophy will unlock when you do the 6 bounty’s.

14 hours ago, Evilash42 said:

I unlocked vallis spelunker trophy on Ps5. No Auto Unlock on PS4. I visited all 30 caverns again twice. No unlock. The counter is 30/30. the bounty Hunter trophy I have also unlocked on Ps5. No Auto Unlock on PS4. The counter stands on 6/6, but if you do a bounty it resets to 1/6. so I think the trophy will unlock when you do the 6 bounty’s.

Thank you, I have updated your information. If you decide to try to redo the 6 bounties and the trophy unlocks, please let me know. Have you tried switching between applications?

Edited by ChaoticDoomOfBob

Yeah I got the Bounty Hunter trophy on PS4 by redoing the 6 bounty in 60 minutes. Trophy pops. I wrote the support because of the Spelunker trophy. We will see what they will write

In-game achievement displays earned for both versions“ that’s not correct, it displays only the 30/30. it is still a lock on the picture. Both trophy’s on PS4. Bounty Hunter of course not anymore

Have you tried switching between applications? Yes several times, and deleting saves. No trophy 

Edited by Evilash42

• 1 month later...

I'm unfortunately joining people who are stuck with trophies that can't be done either way. For me it is Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker. I did them without a problem on a PS5 but on PS4 they don't pop at all. I visited them all again, but nothing. Only way to get them now is to devs fix them. 

75b92b2efbc91cc384d8ad6e93b64cdb.png

If we want those trophies to be fixed once and for all, we need to be heard! The only way for that is to speak on their official forums and let them know there a lot of people with that problems. I will make a link list with proper topics on their forums where you should post about trophies bug. You can use your PSN account to log in, so you don't even have to create an account. 

1. Official latest update bug mega thread:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258512-update-30-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/?do=getLastComment

If there is another update, please go to the actual topic, because this one may be closed. 

Here's the link directly to my post, you can like it and make your own. The more posts about trophies bug, the more chances it will be fixed:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258512-update-30-bug-reporting-megathread-read-first-post/?do=findComment&comment=12140817

2. We also have a topic related to trophy bugs on PlayStation platform:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1237986-unobtainable-trophies-in-ps5-version/?do=getLastComment

3. You can also mention them in Twitter, on their official Warframe account:

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe?s=09

Let your voice be heard. Please speak in those topics on their forums and if you can, mention them on twitter. The more people will do that, the more chances we will get our 100%. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Yep, still nothing. I seriously wish I've never launch this piece of shit game... 

Its a great game, and even better than great if you consider the price. Sorry but just because you aren't getting free trophies it doesn't make the game itself a POS . 

27 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Its a great game, and even better than great if you consider the price. Sorry but just because you aren't getting free trophies it doesn't make the game itself a POS . 

It's not really about the trophies, it's the lack of support or even acknowledgment that something isn't working right. I'd be fine having to re-earn the trophies as long as it worked as intended. Being locked out of an easy trophy and having the issue ignored is incredibly frustrating.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, RNumbers said:

It's not really about the trophies, it's the lack of support or even acknowledgment that something isn't working right. I'd be fine having to re-earn the trophies as long as it worked as intended. Being locked out of an easy trophy and having the issue ignored is incredibly frustrating.

That part I agree with, it shouldn't happen. I didn't realize that was the issue. My mistake.

digression:

When I heard there would be no more trophies for PS4 I decided it was time to finish the last grind (K-Driven) and was sort of, only sort of, surprised that the same glitches were still there over a year later. Free game at its core. You get what you pay for.

Edited by audiopile

Hopefully this will change once announced cross-progression launches sometime soon. This way people will log into Xbox, Steam, PlayStation, notice the achievements do not pop, and will bug developers to the point they actually acknowledge it...

Also once I'm able to transfer/merge my 360 hours of progress from PC, trophies will get much easier.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My case: 

85% unlocked on PS4

Upgrade to PS5, everything autopops

While playing the PS5 version I get all the trophies I didn't get on the PS4

When I log in in the PS4 NOTHING autopops

When I use K-drive, the K-drive trophy pops, when I capture an animal, animal lover pops, and so on

Trophies like assemble a railjack or get max. rank with ventkids or solaris united will never pop since there's nothing I can do to make it pop

Feels very bad, if I'd have known I'd have completed 100% the Ps4 version before jumping to the PS5 version. 220 hours wasted and no 100%

Edited by Lezonidas
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/30/2021 at 9:02 AM, Lezonidas said:

My case: 

85% unlocked on PS4

Upgrade to PS5, everything autopops

While playing the PS5 version I get all the trophies I didn't get on the PS4

When I log in in the PS4 NOTHING autopops

When I use K-drive, the K-drive trophy pops, when I capture an animal, animal lover pops, and so on

Trophies like assemble a railjack or get max. rank with ventkids or solaris united will never pop since there's nothing I can do to make it pop

Feels very bad, if I'd have known I'd have completed 100% the Ps4 version before jumping to the PS5 version. 220 hours wasted and no 100%

So I'm going through these forums to answer the same thing to everyone because for some reason we have 20 forum topics asking the same thing now and none of the moderators considered merging them together. All of the trophies including the ones you have mentioned "Have" been unlocking for people that completed them on PS5 first on and off as different patches release for the game. It is inconsistent, but they are unlocking. As the game completes the Cross Save system, this will be more common.