Maquette Platinum Walkthrough

GothGirlMaxine

6 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

I have made a full platinum walkthrough for Maquette, which is about 45 minutes long but the platinum time could be around 90 minutes if you need additional time for the speedruns + practice runs.

The guide has been laid out in an efficient and orderly fashion to make it even easier to navigate the road to the Maquette platinum trophy!

All speedruns and trophies have been included in the guide and time stamps are available if you need a specific speedrun or miscellaneous trophy! 

Timestamps:

0:00 - Intro & The Gardens (Speedrun)

3:05 - Breakout Trophy

5:59 - The Maquette (Speedrun)

10:18 - Crew Creatures Trophy

15:17 - The Gateways (Speedrun)

19:57 - The Wedge (Speedrun)

27:44 - The Escape (Speedrun)

33:40 - Into The Darkness Trophy

34:22 - The Spiral (Speedrun)

40:42 - Run, Move, Run! Trophy

42:10 - The Exchange (Speedrun)

Great guide! Especially the second chapter was a great help! Was stuck there for a while! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

No worries! Glad I could be of assistance :) 

Thank you! ^_^ 

I've seen your channel 1UP Wonders before in the Ascendshaft and Endlesshaft videos. You make good videos!!!

But I don't understand why you restarted the chapter after getting Run,Move,Run because you used the same method when you were speedrunning.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, mumik08 said:

I've seen your channel 1UP Wonders before in the Ascendshaft and Endlesshaft videos. You make good videos!!!

But I don't understand why you restarted the chapter after getting Run,Move,Run because you used the same method when you were speedrunning.

Oh wow really? Thank you my dude, I try my best ^_^ 

I was going to do it on the same run but I messed up on the puzzle bit after. I wanted to make it fluid and easy to follow. I know I could have edited it into the video, but I didn't think of that originally. 

1 hour ago, mikeygjr007 said:

Hey thanks for the awesome guide! I'm gonna play through it legit and then follow along for the trophies! Definitely gonna throw a subscription too! :)

Thank you dude! Your support is appreciated. Honestly, it is worth playing it blind too, really gets the brain thinking. 

1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

But we can't pause as the timer doesn't pause.....

I tested this last night as someone asked about this, and it turns out it does work. You can pause the game and watch the video or whatever and still get the trophy. I tested it myself so I can say it works. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trini said:

True MVP! I'm going to try it without a guide, but it's nice to know this is available if I may need it.

No worries at all! That's why I even added timestamps in case anyone is looking for a specific trophy or puzzle solutions. Regardless, the game is worth playing without a guide I think (I know, I had to do it twice haha) xD 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

No worries at all! That's why I even added timestamps in case anyone is looking for a specific trophy or puzzle solutions. Regardless, the game is worth playing without a guide I think (I know, I had to do it twice haha) xD 

The timestamps are most certainly a welcome addition as well; not too many walkthrough guides implement it so kudos on that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trini said:

The timestamps are most certainly a welcome addition as well; not too many walkthrough guides implement it so kudos on that. 

Cheers, it helps with games like this, with speedruns or miscellaneous trophies. Saves people having to scroll through. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Thank you dude! Your support is appreciated. Honestly, it is worth playing it blind too, really gets the brain thinking. 

I tested this last night as someone asked about this, and it turns out it does work. You can pause the game and watch the video or whatever and still get the trophy. I tested it myself so I can say it works. 

Oh really? That's amazing thanks, will have to try it.

9 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Oh really? That's amazing thanks, will have to try it.

No worries, I didn't know until after recording the guide. I would have mentioned it otherwise haha. But yeah, it helps for sure! Especially if you get lost.