Hello!

Gnorizon

Hi there all!

I've been a quiet observer of the site for a while, so decided to finally join up, and subsequently start pokin' about the forums! I had some issues with an old PSN Account, so I actually decided to start fresh just about a year ago with a brand new account. Always interested in people's personal reviews on games and the like! I do tend to be a bit of a platinum hunter myself, simply because I enjoy the added replayability trophies can add to games. 

It's great to meet you all, and I hope to provide some good dialogue/feedback on the Playstation world of gaming!

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum!

I see you completed Dragon Age Inquisition; any comments on that? It's been on my to-do list since I purchased it during a flash sale 2 or 3 years ago.

11 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Welcome to the forum!

I see you completed Dragon Age Inquisition; any comments on that? It's been on my to-do list since I purchased it during a flash sale 2 or 3 years ago.

Thanks! And I will say this...I loved it enough to platinum it on my old profile AND this one! It's easily my favorite of the three, and I adore it both from a story and gameplay perspective. The DLC as well is amazing, and I won't provide any spoilers of course, but the character development in that game is one of my favorite aspects to it. Definitely worth a play...or ten!

27 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hello :) 

For a year old profile, that’s an impressive list!

You’ve got some good taste in games too :)

Hope you have fun here 

Thanks for the warm welcome! I wish my profile showed my PS3 and old PS4 games as well, but I'd say my taste is pretty eclectic, with definitely a preference for RPGs, and Looter-Shooters!

Edited by Gnorizon
  • Like 2