HuntingFever

How big is the install?

6 posts in this topic

How big is the install for this game, when including the latest patch? I ask, because Death Stranding is going dirt cheap in the current sale but due to a lack of space on my Hard Drives, I will have to uninstall something to make room for it so need to know at least roughly how much I'll need to free up.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

In my case it's 49.51GB with version 1.12

Edited by walafc0

48.2 GB. The game is beautiful and has a very original concept but the gameplay is actually extremely dull. Still, if it's say £15 or less I'd say go for it. Others have loved it. 

5 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

48.2 GB. The game is beautiful and has a very original concept but the gameplay is actually extremely dull. Still, if it's say £15 or less I'd say go for it. Others have loved it. 

The standard digital version is approx £17 at the moment but I can get a used retail copy for just over £15 :).

Just now, HuntingFever said:

The standard digital version is approx £17 at the moment but I can get a used retail copy for just over £15 :).

Why not go for it? That's not very expensive. I haven't finished it yet so maybe it gets more diverse in terms of gameplay later on in the game. 

44 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Why not go for it? That's not very expensive. I haven't finished it yet so maybe it gets more diverse in terms of gameplay later on in the game. 

I'm going to, I just needed a rough idea of the install size so I can clear some space for it :).