Do trophies pop when u play on PC?

ExoriaCEO

46 minutes ago, iExoria said:

Do trophies pop when you are achieving the milestones on PC and log in on your console after that? 

Yes. It is cross save so anything you've unlocked on another platform will also unlock on the next platform you play on. I bounce between PC, XSS and PS5 and it autopops on both Xbox and PS

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

It will autopop upon logging in.

Make sure to keep rotating your daily challenges for the All Together Now quest. Once you have that, log in to the console version, complete the quest and you will get the All Together Now trophy. This is the only trophy that requires you to do it again (I'm trying to get the NA list and this is a pain point for me as I just need that one trophy )

Edited by C4M0-W0LF
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 4:24 PM, C4M0-W0LF said:

It will autopop upon logging in.

Make sure to keep rotating your daily challenges for the All Together Now quest. Once you have that, log in to the console version, complete the quest and you will get the All Together Now trophy. This is the only trophy that requires you to do it again (I'm trying to get the NA list and this is a pain point for me as I just need that one trophy )

Thank you mate.

I already have done that daily quest from back when i used to play STW so am good to go