Warning: New registration unable to login... Don't start if you haven't started the game yet

sooty-hiccup3my

Did you have a character made prior to Jan 31 2021?  I was trying to drag a buddy into boosting with me, but he has the same issue where he just gets kicked instead of being able to make a new character.  I started the game back in 2015, and I still have issues logging in some times, but most of the time I'm able to get in and play for a few hours being getting kicked.

I can't do my first login too, patches installed just fine but when I try to load into game gives me a "critical" warning telling Defiance servers are not available.

I wonder if they removed the option for new account creations which they stated the opposite on the shutdown post.

However 3 people managed to complete the tutorial after January 31st though.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:53 AM, shawn-norris said:

Did you have a character made prior to Jan 31 2021?  I was trying to drag a buddy into boosting with me, but he has the same issue where he just gets kicked instead of being able to make a new character.  I started the game back in 2015, and I still have issues logging in some times, but most of the time I'm able to get in and play for a few hours being getting kicked.

Yes, I have one that I created in 2020 (another account), which is working fine. Somehow new registration ones are fudged, I think they accidentally fudge it when want to disable purchasing in-game currency or whatever because when I tried a new registration for PC it was working... I dunno if contacting the devs are going to help because they don't even bother to fix older issues and servers are shutting down...

Long shot, but for those who are just about to start this game and got this error you can try to send tickets here:

https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/categories/200198363-Defiance

https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360002852813

Edited by sooty-hiccup3my