Snakebit10's $25 PSN code give away platinum race.

snakebit10

4 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

You're going to be hard pressed to find people who haven't started at least one of the three.

If it seems like it, I will consider changing it up. I may add a few more games and say 3 out 5 or something like that.

Nice, another giveaway :) I can't join as i have played 2 of 3 games already and my main is not USA. But that raises a question.

Do you really want to limit the participants to US account only? people could use any region to play and have an US account as alternative to buy stuff :)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Just now, Evil_Joker88 said:

Nice, another giveaway :) I can't join as i have played 2 of 3 games already.

Do you really want to limit the participants to US account only? people could use any region to play and have an US account as alternative to buy stuff :)

look again. I have altered the games some and made it to pick 3 of the 6.

I want to be sure the person can use the code that is why I said a US account.

8 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

look again. I have altered the games some and made it to pick 3 of the 6.

I want to be sure the person can use the code that is why I said a US account.

Oh nice. That's both good news. But i still can't participate as i only have one game i could start ?

1 minute ago, Property_Damage said:

I like the idea but if it was me, i would make the list of games more accessible to everyone, like from the monthly games from ps+

I didn't do that because I figured most would of already played them or at least started them. Plus I wanted to use games I have platinum in, that way I can know about how long it should take. 

1 hour ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

Ah i might as well give it a shot now. Ill do Metro 2033, Saints Row and Bully

Awesome! Good luck and have fun

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Ill do metro 2033, bully and modern warfare 2 remastered.

Awesome! Good luck and have fun.

Added you both to the participants list.

6 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Sign ups are final. Just 4 people signed up. I am kinda disappointed. Let the best and fastest win.

@Kent10201, @TheDragonfly44, @jgm4789 and @JimboUrbanian it is 12 Am EST and you all may begin. As you get the platinum for a game please post in this thread. Thank you. Good luck to each of you.

Didn’t see this until now. Although personally I’ve already platinumed MW2R, Spider-Man & Metro 2033. That’s 3/6 done on this account. And I’ll give reasons why the remaining 3 aren’t really for me.

I tried Bully on my old account too & Injust wasn’t a fan, given it’s a port and I just couldn’t get over the outdated controls. 
I recently got Far Cry 3 Remastered when I picked up the Far Cry 5 Season’s Pass & am now burnt out of Far Cry.

I’ve never been a fan of Saints Row & I’m more of a GTA player (though I’ve only ever truly played V & have Vice City, San Andreas in my backlog and am thinking of adding GTA IV to it)

It’s a shame regardless you didn’t get a large turnout, if I see another post in the future from you I’ll look into it and maybe that one will be more my cup of tea! :)

• Like 1