snakebit10

Snakebit10's $25 PSN code give away platinum race.

46 posts in this topic

I completed Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. 

Looks, like we already know the winner, haha, the other contestants haven't even started on any. lol

8 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

I completed Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. 

Good job. Only one other member has started one of the games. Keep up the good work.

I didn't even know about this till now, nice set of games, good luck to all participants :popcorn:

I haven't had the time to sync my trophies yet due to being at my parents house(that has no internet), but rest assured i am working on these games(mostly bully as its the most time consuming of the 3 i picked)

5 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

I haven't had the time to sync my trophies yet due to being at my parents house(that has no internet), but rest assured i am working on these games(mostly bully as its the most time consuming of the 3 i picked)

Okay. As soon as you can sync, do so. I want to be able to see your progress. Good luck.

I completed Far Cry 3 Classic. Just have Metro 2033 left to go. 

26 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Congratulations. You are on a roll. Good luck with Metro. 

3 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Congratulations. You are on a roll. Good luck with Metro. 

Thank you! Hoping Metro won’t give me too much trouble. 

8 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Thank you! Hoping Metro won’t give me too much trouble. 

It does take 2 play throughs if you do everything right. 

i guess im pretty screwed on this one lol. i wish i hadn't completed the easier ones before this but i guess thats just the way it is

2 minutes ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

i guess im pretty screwed on this one lol. i wish i hadn't completed the easier ones before this but i guess thats just the way it is

I am thinking about doing another giveaway in the future. Won't be the same rules as this one though. 

Good luck the rest of the way.

3 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Nice,  you can do it! good luck👍💪

7 hours ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

Welp i finished Metro 2033. Dont think im gonna get much farther than that lol

Good job.

Good job. I ended up not having enough time to win this because of work and having to drive 3 hours each day for 3 days to get me and my family vaccinated but im trying to at least get bully done. Maybe next time you should balance the games a bit more like maybe only picking harder 4-6/10 difficulty games that are more in the 50 hour range(like say yakuza kiwami or kingdom hearts 1) so that theres more of a struggle.

45 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Good job. I ended up not having enough time to win this because of work and having to drive 3 hours each day for 3 days to get me and my family vaccinated but im trying to at least get bully done. Maybe next time you should balance the games a bit more like maybe only picking harder 4-6/10 difficulty games that are more in the 50 hour range(like say yakuza kiwami or kingdom hearts 1) so that theres more of a struggle.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure what direction I will go for the next give away. I wanted to pick games this time that I had played. I didn't want it to be games that were less than 5 hours like a lot of the ez pz games out there. 

I was thinking of doing a tournament style give away next time. I am brain storming ideas. 

19 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I was thinking of doing a tournament style give away next time. I am brain storming ideas. 

Oooh, I was actually thinking of starting something like that. 

I completed Metro 2033 so I'm all done now. Thank you @snakebit10 for hosting the giveaway! I had a lot of fun speeding through these games and enjoyed all of them a lot.