Homo Homini Lupus

UndoKFromHot

Do you have the following dlc? If so, they show up a lot more frequently there than the base game.

If not then I would suggest just running around until you get a blue marker on your radar, if it’s not a “save survivor from Rais’ men” event then just ignore it and carry on roaming. I believe they’re more common in the slums and not very common in old town. 

After finished main story survivors still spawn at lower rate and only in old town, Trick is 1 encounter count as 1, so when you save up to 3 survivors from rais men in early game in slums these still count as 1. Just need to be patient and grind old town. Now is 2nd zombie hunting week try to find Excavator Mike and kill him. Guy is tough.

Edit. You dont need to restart any checkpoints or something like this.

Edited by Beliar4
PS

Just to clear things up, you can still get it after the story, if you missed it. it's just less common. I had to look for them on the rooftops after beating the game and then reply an early mission to find and kill them again and again, to farm this, till the trophy popped. it's buggy because the game is missing on some of the events.