Is it possible to platinum both PS5 and PS4 now?

Did the addition of the tombstone perk make it so that all you have to do is unlock it so that you can get the six pack trophy again? I've read that with the multiplayer trophies, all you have to do is get one more kill, one more win, etc to unlock their trophies again.

On 05/03/2021 at 11:19 AM, Degnan- said:

It’s even easier than that now, if you have six pack on one platform, all you have to do is go to the perk page on the other platform and it auto pops.

That’s correct for the one more with multiplayer trophies. 

Can confirm it. I got trophies first on ps5 version and then started ps4 one.

both perk trophies popped when opening the perk page.

Had to redo all die maschine trophies but it was fun.

Didn't get any Dead Ops trophies but Advanced Solo round is saved (I didn't get to the boss yet but started in the same round I was on ps5). You will have to redo every trophy in this mode.

Campaign is erased so you have to redo everything in this mode.

Multiplayer as mentioned autopops every trophy after getting the trophy condition.

I played the first game, killing some one with the RC-DX and got the killing trophies. We ended up winning the match so I got the 50 victories too.

Last thing I didn't test is the party popper as I don't have it yet. but I got 5 medals and it carried over to ps4. So I suppose you need to do 10, get the trophy, and then get one more medal to the other platform.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Accursed_Chocobo said:

Can confirm it. I got trophies first on ps5 version and then started ps4 one.

both perk trophies popped when opening the perk page.

Had to redo all die maschine trophies but it was fun.

Didn't get any Dead Ops trophies but Advanced Solo round is saved (I didn't get to the boss yet but started in the same round I was on ps5). You will have to redo every trophy in this mode.

Campaign is erased so you have to redo everything in this mode.

Multiplayer as mentioned autopops every trophy after getting the trophy condition.

I played the first game, killing some one with the RC-DX and got the killing trophies. We ended up winning the match so I got the 50 victories too.

Last thing I didn't test is the party popper as I don't have it yet. but I got 5 medals and it carried over to ps4. So I suppose you need to do 10, get the trophy, and then get one more medal to the other platform.

Not so good overall. I think before that it auto pop every trophy if you have on one platform 100%. Doing one more time zombie mode and terrible dead ops it’s bad.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Not so good overall. I think before that it auto pop every trophy if you have on one platform 100%. Doing one more time zombie mode and terrible dead ops it’s bad.

Yeah but it's how it works with this game. Nioh 2 for examples auto pops almost every trophy when you sync to the other platform.

Not so good but not so bad either. For Dead Ops you just need to redo the last stage instead to do everything again, the other trophies aren't bad at all.

It was boring doing the campaign all over again because the progress is attached to the save file (which is not syncable) and not the activision profile.

Doing one of each trophy trigger for multiplayer is good as the stats are synced with the account.

So basically you need to do the following if you got the platinum on one version already:

1 - Campaign (Nothing is carried over from the other version)

• Main missions on Veteran
  • Side missions on chapter select
  • Miscellanious trophies 

2 - Zombies (Stats and upgrades are carried over)

• Open the Perks page to get both upgrades trophies
  • Complete a level on Onslaught to get a Gold Chalice to unlock the trophy, remember to kill one boss with support.
  • Easter Egg 
  • Die Maschine Miscellanious trophies

3 - Dead Ops

• If you did advanced start you can start on last stage and save Fidolina, if not you have to do everything from stage one.
  • Complete a deadly dungeon
  • Find 5 chickens 
  • Unlock the fate room again
  • Escape from the Wild again

4 - Multiplayer

• Get 1 kill 
  • Get 1 kill with the RC-XD for scorestreak trophy and mean machine trophy.
  • Win 1 game 
  • Get 1 squad wipe medal in Fireteam
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, Accursed_Chocobo said:

Yeah but it's how it works with this game. Nioh 2 for examples auto pops almost every trophy when you sync to the other platform.

Not so good but not so bad either. For Dead Ops you just need to redo the last stage instead to do everything again, the other trophies aren't bad at all.

It was boring doing the campaign all over again because the progress is attached to the save file (which is not syncable) and not the activision profile.

Doing one of each trophy trigger for multiplayer is good as the stats are synced with the account.

So basically you need to do the following if you got the platinum on one version already:

1 - Campaign (Nothing is carried over from the other version)

• Main missions on Veteran
  • Side missions on chapter select
  • Miscellanious trophies 

2 - Zombies (Stats and upgrades are carried over)

• Open the Perks page to get both upgrades trophies
  • Complete a level on Onslaught to get a Gold Chalice to unlock the trophy, remember to kill one boss with support.
  • Easter Egg 
  • Die Maschine Miscellanious trophies

3 - Dead Ops

• If you did advanced start you can start on last stage and save Fidolina, if not you have to do everything from stage one.
  • Complete a deadly dungeon
  • Find 5 chickens 
  • Unlock the fate room again
  • Escape from the Wild again

4 - Multiplayer

• Get 1 kill 
  • Get 1 kill with the RC-XD for scorestreak trophy and mean machine trophy.
  • Win 1 game 
  • Get 1 squad wipe medal in Fireteam

I got already Fidolina trophy but game continues after this,no?So i need to do it one more time?

10 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

I got already Fidolina trophy but game continues after this,no?So i need to do it one more time?

You did Fidolina in solo or in coop?

If you did it in coop you need to do it over again from round 1.

If you did it on solo you can start last level through advanced solo I suppose.

Can't confirm that because I'm on round 40 on ps5 and when I loaded on ps4 version I was on round 40 too.

So the advanced start carries over the two versions. 

Can't confirm right now if you start on the last round after finishing it on one version.

That's the last trophy I need on both version so I'll report as I finish it and test what happens.

20 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

10 hours ago, Accursed_Chocobo said:

You did Fidolina in solo or in coop?

If you did it in coop you need to do it over again from round 1.

If you did it on solo you can start last level through advanced solo I suppose.

Can't confirm that because I'm on round 40 on ps5 and when I loaded on ps4 version I was on round 40 too.

So the advanced start carries over the two versions. 

Can't confirm right now if you start on the last round after finishing it on one version.

That's the last trophy I need on both version so I'll report as I finish it and test what happens.

I can confirm when you do solo advanced on one console and complete it, on the other console you will start again round 61. 

You will continue back to the start after completing if you head into portal but this doesn’t affect the next game. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/14/2021 at 4:44 AM, Degnan- said:

I can confirm when you do solo advanced on one console and complete it, on the other console you will start again round 61. 

Awesome!

I’m planning on replaying through Cold War a few years down the road, but reading through different forums posts I couldn’t seeing anything mentioning what happens if you beat Mamaback with Advanced Start.

That’s good to know, I’d have hated to have to redo it all.

On 3/14/2021 at 4:44 AM, Degnan- said:

You will continue back to the start after completing if you head into portal but this doesn’t affect the next game. 

Can you clarify this? (assuming you still remember)