Trophy Thoughts?

I love these kinda trophy lists, seems very similar to light of hope, which requires you to just collect everything, i do appreciate the completionism, i just hope that in order to do that, it also requires you to max out all of the relationships (assuming its a mechanic in this game)

10 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Trophies seem easy enough, the difficult part will be sticking with the game probably as the game looks lifeless & boring. I honestly wish Natsume would just hand the development of Harvest Moon over to someone actually qualified to make a good farming sim. Ever since the original devs went on to do Story of Seasons, Harvest Moon just hasn't been the same

I really wish that the new Story of Seasons and Rune Factory 5 games would come to Playstation. Harvest Moon is just a low effort cash grab now unfortunately )): Story of Seasons is the "real" Harvest Moon. 

12 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Is this one of those good Harvest Moon games, or one of those not so good Harvest Moon games?

Most likely the "not so good" side of things. I haven't seen gameplay so its a bit presumptuous of me I guess, but the good HM games are branded as Story of Seasons now, which unfortunately is a Switch only title it seems. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JourneySilvers said:

but the good HM games are branded as Story of Seasons now, which unfortunately is a Switch only title it seems. 

Check out Doraemon story of seasons, i haven't played it yet, but its on the ps4 and i heard very good things about it

Sadly, the trophy list is awful, very rudimentary and requires little completionism whatsoever, but better it be a good game in my opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

Check out Doraemon story of seasons, i haven't played it yet, but its on the ps4 and i heard very good things about it

Sadly, the trophy list is awful, very rudimentary and requires little completionism whatsoever, but better it be a good game in my opinion.

I wasn't even aware this existed, but thanks for telling me! I may actually buy this. Stardew Valley can only hold us over for so long lol

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 11:56 PM, HeroKillerId said:

Really wish we would get Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town or the remake of Mineral Town on Playstation.  Waiting for reviews on this. The Natsume games have been pretty bad thus far. Anyone have any opinions on the games itself yet?

Isn't Nintendo involved in rights for these? I'd like too but I fear it's just impossible (glad to be disproved in future, obv).

I feel like games of this type of genre just have a huge market on handheld. Makes me really really wish Sony would release and actually support a handheld console, maybe rebrand the PSP or Vita as a new handheld. For some reason, they want to play the-floor-is-lava when it comes to supporting handheld, which is confusing since it seems to be a very popular market in Japan. Man idk. I love casual experiences like farming sims and wish we could get the good ones. 

If anyone has played the new HM game, let us know if its any better than Light of Hope. I have low expectations but really hope something good comes from the game. 

I remember several years before the split, Natsume had said that the Bokujo games never sold great on sony, but did terriffic on nintendo especially the handhelds. So thats probably why they never care too much about playstation. can't find that link atm though. 

I've played a few hours of One World and so far its been their best one. If your on the fence, i'd say its definitely worth it at a sale price