DemonicDraco

Local legend not u locking

5 posts in this topic

Already had the cutscene and even the event opening the lost bundle but the trophy didnt pop.. the game text said i got the achievement 

... tbis sucks

If you don't have a backup file. I would not finish the day so that it doesn't save. Then try again and see if it unlocks the trophy. However, make a back up save before hand. Then see if going a few days into the game will unlock it. I think I may have had the same issue and it unlocked a couple days later. I hope this helps.

Ive had this issue and 2 seasons later, no trophy.

Im curious whether or not with the 1.5 update, theres new 'Community Bundles' unlocked on the Ginger Island area, im curious whether you need to now also complete them to get the trophy.

From researching, it sounds like this is a common issue and you HAVE to get the event + given the trophy on a sunny/clear day, with no events happening the following days (The JoJo Mart cutscene messes it up apparently on a rainy day)

Too late to go back... it rained 2 days after, then the cutscene happend... got the ingame achievement and a trophy item. The lightning at joja happend a week lr 2 later.. think im probably screwed...

Posted (edited)

People have unlocked it since the update. I know that doesn't help, but maybe someone can offer insight.

Edited by MidnightDragon