List your almost platinums

Toshiro-Na55

Resonance of Fate (PS3): I played the game in a bad time in life, and despiting putting almost (or more, dont remember) 100 hours I just gave up. There was a chain of things that I needed to do, but they werent working out. Since the game is unique and kind of complex maybe someday I will redeem myself getting the plat for the PS4 version.

Fall Guys: I really liked the game, played daily for months, but it dont appeal to me anymore. Sometimes I play for a few minutes or 1 hour and stop, so the Infallible trophy might as well be impossible to me now. 

Guitar Hero Metallica. I'm currently missing only two trophies. One for getting 100% with a full band, which I probably could find a way of getting despite servers being down. The other though...completing tutorials. Why is this difficult? You need to be playing the drum tutorials with GUITAR HERO DRUMS. Can't use any other drums like the Rock Band ones, IONs, or real ones....only their crappy drums. Those peripherals haven't been in production for probably a decade or so, and now cost an arm and a leg online. Not willing to spend that kind of money just for a bronze trophy.

Also not willing to let someone else that has them play on my account. I'm not a very trusting person.

Edited by AppleScruff88
  • Like 1

Rocket League- Car Collector is glitched and they don't seem to have any interest in fixing it :(

Mafia 3- No Loose ends has glitched on me and I can't be bothered to do the revert to a previous patch thing because I don't really want to play the game again but maybe i'll do it some day.

Shadow Of the Tomb Raider - I'm doing this now I died on the cenote bit earlier because apparently Lara got shot in the hand by an arrow while clinging on a ledge or some crap so she fell to her death -.-, I'll go back to it tomorrow.

God of War (ps3)- got to speedrun it which I'm not a fan of so I'll probably never do it and to do challenge of the gods.

God Of War 3 remastered- I need to do challenge of the gods, finish it on titan difficulty and upgrade all weapons I'll give it a go someday I hope.

Resident Evil 5 (ps3)- I'll never finish it I'll just going to do the PS4 one instead when I get around to playing it eventually.

Gravity Rush (PS Vita)- the gyro controls or whatever you want to call them are horid so I can't do some of the challenges :(

Infamous- I have like 1 shard left i've been all around the map and I just can't find it anywhere

Littlebigplanet 3 - ace all adventure levels

Transformers Devastation - all chapters, highest rank on hardest difficulty 

Uncharted 1, 2, 3 remastered - Hard and Crushing playthrough

I definitely intend to revisit each of these. I wasn't a heavy gamer when i first got PS4, hopefully now i have the necessary skill and determination.

On 12/03/2021 at 1:02 AM, Viper said:

Don't feel bad, I had the absolute worst time getting Flappy goat. I tried for DAYS to get it and eventually just rage quit. I quit that game for 2 years...only went back to it because I got the DLC for super cheap and figured I'd give Flappy Goat one more try. I managed to get it...after 2 hours of trying in a blind rage. One of the most bullshit trophies I ever had to deal with, and I'm not even proud of that Platinum because it was such a horrible experience. 

I've been revisiting Goat Simulator because of the DLC sale too. I'm concentrating on that at the moment. I did give Flappy Goat another try, but to no avail. It's one of those that I might come back to every now and then just to give it a go, but I don't think I'm going to take the hassle to spend hours raging over it.

Infamous 1, 2 and Second Son - I'm halfway through a second playthrough for all three and never got back to the previous one before getting the next one.

TROVE - One last damn trophy for my platinum and it's a PVP one in a super glitchy game with 45 minute queues.

And then a few games that I'm not far into, but are reasonably short games when you know what to do. I just haven't done them yet.

• Like 1