Nobody reached level 20

MMDE

On 06/03/2021 at 3:42 AM, MMDE said:

Is it that difficult to reach level 20, nobody has done it? Also, that game icon, crimsonland...

The highest round I’ve got to is 14. I sure do hope this 100% completion is possible as no one has done it yet. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

Well no one on this site so either the person or people who have done it are not on here or they have auto popped it.

More sabec trash so anything is possible.

Even so. There is no videos/information on this game online and no way to contact Sabec (not like they would fix it anyway as all their games are broken). 

• Like 1

There is a way to contact Sabec and most Sabec games don't have a video online anyway.

Here is Sabec email address, they might not reply as I sent them a big list of problems in their games quite a few months back and got a reply saying they would look in to it but months later they have not even patched one what I know of.

Took me a while to find this online originally but here it is [email protected]

I did post the email address before on one of their other games on here.

They just transfer their mobile games to PS4 aas they just want a quick cash in, most of their games don't even show up on PS5 PSN store.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

There is a way to contact Sabec and most Sabec games don't have a video online anyway.

Here is Sabec email address, they might not reply as I sent them a big list of problems in their games quite a few months back and got a reply saying they would look in to it but months later they have not even patched one what I know of.

Took me a while to find this online originally but here it is [email protected]

I did post the email address before on one of their other games on here.

They just transfer their mobile games to PS4 aas they just want a quick cash in, most of their games don't even show up on PS5 PSN store.

Thanks for the email dude. I couldn’t find anything online. I’ve contacted them now about glitched/broken trophies on their games. Hopefully the more people who contact, the more serious they will take the issues. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, S97PG said:

Thanks for the email dude. I couldn’t find anything online. I’ve contacted them now about glitched/broken trophies on their games. Hopefully the more people who contact, the more serious they will take the issues. 

That's ok, they replied to the first two email's I sent but they don't reply anymore, it's clear to me they are just dragging all their mobile games to PS4 for quick money and don't care of quality or broken trophies, same way Playstation has gone with games.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZACHSP8 said:

That's ok, they replied to the first two email's I sent but they don't reply anymore, it's clear to me they are just dragging all their mobile games to PS4 for quick money and don't care of quality or broken trophies, same way Playstation has gone with games.

Sabec are not only notorious for their broken games but also for how often they release games with non-syncing trophies. It took months and a lot of swearing for a friend of mine to get a couple of their games to sync.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sabec are not only notorious for their broken games but also for how often they release games with non-syncing trophies. It took months and a lot of swearing for a friend of mine to get a couple of their games to sync.

Damn, I see. I’ll just stay away from their other games. Really isn’t worth the hassle. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I also made it to wave 16 but the enemies deduct 5hp - 10hp - 15hp (as waves progress), from your health from a simple touch, I think it can be done but you would have to really care about it. From what I've learned, you can pick off loners around the shore lines and hope that r.n.g. for the crates drop near the coastline but this could take hours or a full day, since a disproportionate number of crates kept landing on roof-tops when I played or in the centre of the map. Also you have to be really lucky with medkits, there seems to be only 2 types, with one giving you 20 hp and the other giving you 50 hp, you can lose 15 hp from being touched, so why Sabec even bothered with a 20 hp medkit baffles me. 

• Like 2