Question about the All that Glitters Trophy

Groudon9000

I am currently in the post-game trying to finish up the last few trophies before going to ng+ for the 100% inmate registry and merciless start but I am stuck on a way to get treasure demons as even though I have fought a few of them, they spawn very randomly. I am currently grinding on metatron for the bond exp and I am hoping I can wrap up the treasure demons soon as the eternal bonds grind is going to take so long!

I am opening this thread also to help others when a quick method is found. I have looked on many other sites and they have not been helpful as they only list the eight types and not a method that would help getting them quickly.

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

12 minutes ago, Groudon9000 said:

I am currently in the post-game trying to finish up the last few trophies before going to ng+ for the 100% inmate registry and merciless start but I am stuck on a way to get treasure demons as even though I have fought a few of them, they spawn very randomly. I am currently grinding on metatron for the bond exp and I am hoping I can wrap up the treasure demons soon as the eternal bonds grind is going to take so long!

I am opening this thread also to help others when a quick method is found. I have looked on many other sites and they have not been helpful as they only list the eight types and not a method that would help getting them quickly.

Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Hey the best and fastest way to get the treasure demons fast is to go to tree of Knowledge and get your security level into high 80s or high 90s and just go up and down the jail and U will find them very frequently. Hope this helps!

Edit: They spawn faster based on the security level and since that dungeon is very short to traverse it's the fastest place to get them also make sure U have a persona with curse attack

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Hey the best and fastest way to get the treasure demons fast is to go to tree of Knowledge and get your security level into high 80s or high 90s and just go up and down the jail and U will find them very frequently. Hope this helps!

Edit: They spawn faster based on the security level and since that dungeon is very short to traverse it's the fastest place to get them also make sure U have a persona with curse attack

Thank you for the tips, I will try it soon!

• Like 1

Is there any chance that this can glitch? I've done around 10 laps of just going up and down the great tree today, and literal hours of running around shibuya yesterday. Not found a treasure demon since my 1st run through Okinawa. I've maxed the bond skill, kept my security at 99, and am still yet to find one. Is there any way this is glitched, or am I just doing something wrong?

Edited by Essdee_nate
Typo