Struggling with "Repaired"

Bartholomuse

For some reason I cant unlock this one trophy despite having done everything else in the game (oh god my knees)

I have no idea why I can't unlock this seemingly simple trophy I've allowed myself to be damaged (breaking shields) and hit a guy to get them back at least a 100 times by now, what could I possibly be doing wrong?

Any ideas?

edit: Finally got it, I moved my save file to usb and started it on a new game, it unlocked easy enough. I think this game has some issues with the modifiers if you ever use one, even if you switch them off the game sometimes doesn't remember they've been turned off.

Edited by Bartholomuse
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

That's good to know. I think mine have been very unreliable since I first started the game.

I played for what seemed like an hour or two and then all my trophies started to pop EXCEPT for the tutorial one... I don't know what to do about that one. Makes me not want to try for the rest of them if I can't get the easiest one in the game to pop and then be left with 98% completion due to it.

But it's a really great game. It just needs a serious patch for the trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 4:43 AM, MrPhrips said:

That's good to know. I think mine have been very unreliable since I first started the game.

I played for what seemed like an hour or two and then all my trophies started to pop EXCEPT for the tutorial one... I don't know what to do about that one. Makes me not want to try for the rest of them if I can't get the easiest one in the game to pop and then be left with 98% completion due to it.

But it's a really great game. It just needs a serious patch for the trophies.

I cant help you with the rest of your trophies but for the tutorial one I spend the last 2 months banging my head off the wall trying to get it, I finally just resorted to using the well known patch roll back method described here;

Who knows if or when they'll fix it the game released nearly a year ago and some people have a perfectly easy time and some people dont

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 0:28 PM, Returners said:

The new patch 1.05 fixes the Tutorial trophy and changes the trophy description for some of them.

About time! Thanks for the update, I'll have to jump back in and play. It's a really fun game trophies or not, but nice to know I can get the plat now.