'No Escape' help

kejrd43

To anyone that has unlocked this trophy, what was your method in doing so? I've put a good 20h+ into trying to achieve this by playing Gridfall, probably 90% of the time I'm in the final 1 v 1 but I just cannot for the life of me unlock it. The rarest trophy on the list at the moment is 'Instant Service' which I'm confused by, that only took 2 attempts to get, but this 'No Escape' has killed every inch of enjoyment I had for the game. Players remain in the lobby EVERY single time from around 10 second KO's which I do not understand how considering the lobby timer isn't long enough to keep you in, the horrific crash lag means you can charge a player who is barely moving and it'll see your vehicle sent flying backwards off the edge. I'm just stumped on how this is achievable and how on earth it has the current 4.22% unlock rarity. Any advice is appreciated ?

Gridfall hasn’t worked for me. I did it in Carnado.

Here are some Tipps I can give you.

-Fill your Hero Vehicle as fast as possible

-Make sure your Hero Vehicle doesn’t get destroyed, getting a new one can take 1-2 minutes which is a waste of time.

-Every 2-4 Hits you can use your Breaker (L1). You can easily destroy 2-3 people with one charge.

-Stay near the tornado and blast everything you can there, most players are near the tornado.

-In endgame (last 30 seconds), people often try to lift the pillars in the middle around the tornado. That’s your chance to Kill even more.

-Many players leave the match before the end. It’s more likely you have to kill 5 enemies, not 8.

Important Tipp:

Don’t go for hero vehicles to fill up the L1 Breaker. The lag in this game is horrible, you can get destroyed one hit by a shredder not even facing you in your perspective.

But you still need to kill all individual enemies, so it’s still luck. But I hope this helps a little bit.

I got it this way after 20 matches or so.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Gridfall hasn’t worked for me. I did it in Carnado.

Here are some Tipps I can give you.

-Fill your Hero Vehicle as fast as possible

-Make sure your Hero Vehicle doesn’t get destroyed, getting a new one can take 1-2 minutes which is a waste of time.

-Every 2-4 Hits you can use your Breaker (L1). You can easily destroy 2-3 people with one charge.

-Stay near the tornado and blast everything you can there, most players are near the tornado.

-In endgame (last 30 seconds), people often try to lift the pillars in the middle around the tornado. That’s your chance to Kill even more.

-Many players leave the match before the end. It’s more likely you have to kill 5 enemies, not 8.

Important Tipp:

Don’t go for hero vehicles to fill up the L1 Breaker. The lag in this game is horrible, you can get destroyed one hit by a shredder not even facing you in your perspective.

But you still need to kill all individual enemies, so it’s still luck. But I hope this helps a little bit.

I got it this way after 20 matches or so.

I'll give that a go, thank you very much. I'd toyed with trying Carnado but it feels like the lobbies pass a game every 30 minutes. Nothing at this stage can be worse than playing Gridfall though so I think I'll just do that even if it does take that long for a game. Thank's again ?

Finally got it. For anyone who is stuck on it and would like some tips on how I done it, here's how I went about it. 

I played Gridfall and normally I would wait until the last 3 players were left before using Ratu's Barong. However, I started to notice that the key issue was the lack of vehicles to build the breaker up with and the small amount of room left from the falling floor, so I started using it around the 6 player left mark. This would enable you to have a better chance at getting prepared for the final opponent, or if unlucky (99% of my time), you lost the vehicle, you had one more chance at collecting the gems on foot to collect one more use of the hero's vehicle. Having the issue where nobody but the players you intend to take (usually one) can be in the lobby was difficult as well because I spent so long checking the leaderboards that it would often mean I lost control of the vehicle or would not see an opponent coming, so driving away from the final few and spamming the touchpad enables you to see the map as well as a change in players finally leaving. I hope any of this information can help someone who is stuck on it along with the previously posted method!

I ended up in a 1 v 1 last night against a random who was Fuego and he got the flamethrower on me, then I noticed he was intentionally trying to help me get No Escape. I lost control of Barong right before that and ran out of time! I was so mad at myself.

11 hours ago, JamboBob82 said:

I’m the opposite I got no escape with just a few tries. Currently on my 135th try with instant service trophy! 1f621.png

I've seen a lot of posts about people struggling with this. I wish I had a lot of information to help you but mine just unlocked how I assumed it would have.

Only tips I can give is that in mayhem, the flow of the players tend to go in a clockwise rotation, so what I did was wait for a majority of players to kind of rotate together and I'd wait about two seconds behind. You always get this 'turning' moment on the maps where they've all clustered up and are turning to drive in the opposite direction, most will see you and change direction toward yourself. From this point just use the right analog stick to boost into them. I found boosting to the left/right much easier to connect. I'm sure you'll get it soon! ?

9 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

I ended up in a 1 v 1 last night against a random who was Fuego and he got the flamethrower on me, then I noticed he was intentionally trying to help me get No Escape. I lost control of Barong right before that and ran out of time! I was so mad at myself.

I had that in terms of losing control for no reason a few times. I noticed I was against a low level player who was just driving the car towards me and overthought the situation which led to the vehicle touching the edge and becoming undriveable ? A few times people had seen I was going for it as well and would deliberately drive their car off the edge and just keep evading on foot until the last seconds, then message me asking if I wanted to boost... I'll never boost a trophy, pointless collecting trophies that way imo, but it wouldn't have been bad if they just stopped in a car and let me get it without me asking ? I'm sure you'll get it soon. I hit a point where I didn't care anymore (or trying to convince myself that) compared to being nervous and it just makes you a bit more on the ball in the final stage.