PSNP Interviews: LoveInHell - Submit Your Questions!

Welcome one and all to the Member Interviews of 2021. Off to a slow start this year, as there has been a number of significant events that needed tending to, but never fear, the interviews are here. Our first interviewee of March 2021 is none other than @LoveInHell! Please join me in welcoming them in having the unique honor of being this years first interviewee, and first candidate of this slightly modified format. (More about that in the signups thread later)

LoveInHell.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until March 16th, 2021. LoveInHell has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

About Me

Hello everyone, I’m 19 years old and love gaming just like everyone else here on PSNP!

I’ve been gaming since I was a toddler and got very much into it when I was 11. At first it started with the V.smile when I was 4-5 years old and just played Disney and Pixar games such as The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo and Mickey’s Magical Adventure. Then I received a Playstation 2 when I was about 5-6 but barely used it because I loved playing on the PC where I played a lot of Barbie games and Sonic Heroes on. My dad gave me a PSP when I was 6-7 years old and was literally not playing anything else than Tekken Dark Resurrection. I had also received a Nintendo DS and played a ton of MySims. At the age of 11 my mom bought me a PS3 and that’s when I was completely hooked to gaming. My favorite games back then were Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Skate 3. Now I own a PS4 Pro and Nintendo 2DS XL and am having blast playing all types of different games. I got somewhat interested in trophies when I was around 14, and started trophy hunting when I was 15. I’m open to try new things out and am not afraid of not liking something - I’m easily interested in new things. Although I like trophies, it’s not my priority in gaming and I don’t mind my profile being imperfect.

Now about my education: I’m a creative person that really enjoys using digital drawing programs. I study graphic design where we learn how to use certain programs (mainly Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and learn how to make advertisements. We make designs for logo’s, banners, posters, infographics, billboards, etc.

Other than gaming and being creative, I enjoy watching anime and can easily bingewatch it for a whole week. Also in this I try different genres out. The first few anime I watched were Grave of The Fireflies and Fist of The North Star, after that I did a little marathon of Studio Ghibli movies as they’re good starters. I love food and wish to travel the world in the future to see different cultures, try new foods out and learn from people, learn about their country’s history, etc.

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewees have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewees has the time to work on the 16 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those question along with the standard question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewees will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. The interviewees will also have the chance to complete a bonus side activity presented by the prior interviewee.
  5. Once the interviewees has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread. After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, and PlayStation 4?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. What feature (besides backwards compatibility) do you think the next console generation should have?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. Which is your favourite season of the year?
  2. What was the most epic boss battle you've ever encountered in a game?

3. Do you have any plans for your 100th platinum? If so, what is it and why?

4. If you could steal an ability of one video game character to use in real life for a day, what ability would you steal, from who, and how would you use it for the day?

5. What is your favorite anime/manga franchise?
  6. What is your favorite anime series?
  7. What anime studio is your favorite?
  8. Who is your favorite mangaka (manga artist)?
  9. If you could create your own anime/manga franchise, what kind of world would you create, what kinds of characters would you have in it, and what type of genre would you make it?
  10. Most importantly, who is your top waifu/husbando of choice? If you have more than one, please list your Top 5!
  11. Which is your favorite FotNS character?
  12. Most bizarre game you've ever played?

13. Worst game you've ever played?

14. Most disgusting video game moment? 

15. Which culture/food would you like to try first, since you want to travel to different places/cultures?
  16. You have the choice to move anywhere in the world and take everyone you love along with you. Where would you move? Or, would you stay where you are right now?
  17. What's a game you'd like to get the plat for, but don't have the skill/time to do it right now?
  18. Most anticipated PS5 game from the stuff you've seen?
  19. How did you find out about PSNP?
  20. Do you have any gaming goals for your profile for the next year?
  21. What's your favorite animal?
  22. Who has better chances of conquering Earth:

Aliens who are technologically far superior, but small in numbers, or Aliens who are technologically inferior, but far outnumber humans?

23. What game or games are so good, yet so under-played, you always want to recommend them?

24. If you could live in any video game world, which one would you chose?

25. What video game character or NPC do you most identify with / are you most like?

26. What’s your dream job once you’re done with school?

27. What’s your favorite font?

28. Which character is your profile pic? Why?

29. Your username has a philosophical meaning and maybe a theological one. Are into those kind of things, or you don't care at all?

30. What is your stand on relationships and advice to single people looking for one?

31. If you can (or you actually) live at an Asian country, would you prefer to be in a cosmopolitan, high-tech one (like Japan or Hong Kong) or into a more rural, spiritual oriented type (like Thailand or Sri Lanka)? 

32. Who used to be your main character(s) in Tekken Dark Resurrection?

33. Who is your Tekken waifu?

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 4

Woo! Nice to see the spotlight on ya, @LoveInHell! It's cool that you're willing to share more about yourself despite the value you place on privacy, which I hugely respect. All too many people are less than judicious in this matter, and it's a big old internet jungle out there. You, uhh, don't wanna be careless and, err, end up having your personal information eaten by dangerous internet jagulars or... oh boy, this strained metaphor is a a mess beyond redemption...

...Anyways!

Which is your favourite season of the year?

• Like 3

I have a few questions for you. I enjoy torturing people with hard questions giving some interesting questions and seeing how members answer them. I feel like I learn more about them this way. Enjoy! :) 

!. What was the most epic boss battle you've ever encountered in a game?

2. Do you have any plans for your 100th platinum? If so, what is it and why?

3. If you could steal an ability of one video game character to use in real life for a day, what ability would you steal, from who, and how would you use it for the day?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar
  • Like 4

I'll probably get some flack for this (your inner weeb is showing yet again, Mossy!), but here it goes:

• What is your favorite anime/manga franchise?
  • What is your favorite anime series?
  • What anime studio is your favorite?
  • Who is your favorite mangaka (manga artist)?
  • If you could create your own anime/manga franchise, what kind of world would you create, what kinds of characters would you have in it, and what type of genre would you make it?
  • Most importantly, who is your top waifu/husbando of choice? If you have more than one, please list your Top 5!
Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Woo! Nice to see the spotlight on ya, @LoveInHell! It's cool that you're willing to share more about yourself despite the value you place on privacy, which I hugely respect. All too many people are less than judicious in this matter, and it's a big old internet jungle out there.

Yeah I’m a bit out of my comfort zone doing this interview but what do I have to lose? If anything’s too private, I can decide to let that out. I seen the other interviews and they’re nice to read and interesting. Thank you for your question. ?

5 hours ago, MossyOakRcn42 said:

Most importantly, who is your top waifu of choice? If you have more than one, please list your Top 5!

Can a waifu be male? ?

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Yeah I’m a bit out of my comfort zone doing this interview but what do I have to lose? If anything’s too private, I can decide to let that out. I seen the other interviews and they’re nice to read and interesting. Thank you for your question. 1f60c.png

Can a waifu be male? 1f606.png

Sure (in that case, a husbando). I went back and edited my post to add "husbando" so you can pick yours!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/husbando

• Like 1

Having Fist of the North Star as your introduction to anime is pretty badass tbh.

Never done this before, hopefully I'm not breaking any rules with my questions:

- Which is your favorite FotNS character?

- Most bizarre game you've ever played? 

- Worst game you've ever played? 

- Most disgusting video game moment? 

• Like 2

Lets see...

• Which culture/food would you like to try first, since you want to travel to different places/cultures?
  • You have the choice to move anywhere in the world and take everyone you love along with you. Where would you move? Or, would you stay where you are right now?
  • What's a game you'd like to get the plat for, but don't have the skill/time to do it right now?
  • Most anticipated PS5 game from the stuff you've seen?
  • How did you find out about PSNP?
  • Do you have any gaming goals for your profile for the next year?

And finally...

• What's your favorite animal? :)

You don't have to answer them all, just thought I'd give a range of questions to ask in case you saw one that stuck out to you.

• Like 4

1. Which character is your profile pic? Why?
  2. Your username has a philosophical meaning and maybe a theological one. Are into that kind of things, or you don't care at all?
  3. What is your stand on relationships and advice to single people looking for one?
  4. If you can (or you actually) live at an Asian country, would you prefer to be in a cosmopolitan, high-tech one (like Japan or Hong Kong) or into a more rural, spiritual oriented type (like Thailand or Sri Lanka)? 
  • Like 1