How in the world do you use Video Battler?

MichMasteR

I had the same problem. They changed it for NA and European releases, instead of taking videos from the internet they use your beattik plays. So you have to play beatik first then go to the video battler and you should be able to use the coins. Also I don't seem to have a cap on how many coins I can carry. I think this has to do with the changes for the international versions as well

Edited by Lonewolf546619
  • Like 1

There is a cap but i think it starts at 100. so this Trophy got nerfed quit a bit.

You have to save your Beattik video after clearing it , than you can spam 1 stone after another on same video.

To bad the rythm minigame is the worst i have ever played . Even Yakuza mas a better rythm mini game ...and its not a game about Virtual idols an Vtuber .... The whole game was disapointing , finished it at lvl 60 .... super bosses with lvl 70 ... and than i grinded up to 100 . Only good part was seeing some Hololive Members , i hoped for more content with these tho.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 0:58 AM, Lonewolf546619 said:

I had the same problem. They changed it for NA and European releases, instead of taking videos from the internet they use your beattik plays. So you have to play beatik first then go to the video battler and you should be able to use the coins. Also I don't seem to have a cap on how many coins I can carry. I think this has to do with the changes for the international versions as well

4 minutes ago, Xionx said:

There is a cap but i think it starts at 100. so this Trophy got nerfed quit a bit.

You have to save your Beattik video after clearing it , than you can spam 1 stone after another on same video.

To bad the rythm minigame is the worst i have ever played . Even Yakuza mas a better rythm mini game ...and its not a game about Virtual idols an Vtuber .... The whole game was disapointing , finished it at lvl 60 .... super bosses with lvl 70 ... and than i grinded up to 100 . Only good part was seeing some Hololive Members , i hoped for more content with these tho.

Thanks guys, that worked for me, appreciate it

• Like 1

So they basically changed an online trophy to an offline one for the international version. Thats one change i certainly approve of since this feature could otherwise potentially make the plat unachieveable if youtube ever makes some weird update that messes with this feature(sort of like how that one cabellas game with the facebook trophy became unachieveable).

14 hours ago, Xionx said:

Yeah then the cap increases by 40 every 25 different items you pull. In regards to your thoughts on the game, it might be because I adore this franchise but i thought it was a fun little hack n slash, and will continue to mess around in the game hoping the story DLC along with the Towa and Kizuna Ai dlc comes to the West. As for the rhythm minigame though I fully agree, it was bad and doesn't recognize inputs correctly half the time.