Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Add me if you want :]

I play Killzone:Shadow Fall but I'm getting FIFA 14 and Knack tommorrow and will be getting Battlefield in the coming weeks! 

Please state your from this site when adding me though, Thanks 

Look foward to gaming with you lot!

Hi, about me i speak fluent Swedish and English currently 19 years old. Got my PS4 recently and I want a kickstart when it comes to my friends list since it's empty atm :(

If your talkative and 15+ years old add me current games are

Shadowfall

Warframe

Blacklight

I have some money atm so I'll probably get Bf4 and Ghost soon to ... I'm @ Your_Lawn add me!

Edited by Your_Lawn

I'm new to the whole PSN networking thing, friend list dead so i thought i'd search around for new ones that doesn't just sit in my friend list for no reason at all

PSN: MarkieHype

Games i play: DC Universe Online (EUPS) and any fighting/FPS i can get my hands on

Other contacts: Twitter: @MarkieHype Twitch: MarkieHype

message before adding so i know where your from, i don't mind if you add to either just play with or if you wanna talk & play

EDIT: i play Destiny, DC Universe Online (EUPS) & Injustice: Gods Among Us more often for now

Edited by MarkieHype

Just got my PS4 delivered last week (ordered it last September!!) after the previous two ps4 deliveries were gifted to other people by the pretend courier company that calls itself Yodel.  Anyways......

**PSN ID= himshieland

**Games i Own = Call of Duty:Ghosts & FIFA14

I Play all & any Free Download Games i get from PS+ = Resogun, DC Universe, Blacklight Restribution, Warframe & The Pinball Arcade.  

**  PLEASE DONT SEND ME A BLANK FRIEND REQUEST OR I WONT ADD IT. LET ME KNOW YOUR FROM psnprofiles . PLEASE DONT ADD ME UNLESS YOU PLAY FIFA14 OR GHOSTS  :pimp:

Edited by himshieland