Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Halllooo peeps! 

I jam a-bit of everything but, I prefer JRPG's. Smashing single-player games but here are some multi-player games I'm looking to complete: 

Borderlands 3 
World of Warships Legends

Shoot me an invite if you're down to get round in doing these or whatever. 

Pop in the message where you're from e.g: PSNP

Cheers! 

• Like 3

Hello there, friends!

Name's BadRep24 (PSN name). Regular trophy hunter. I'm mostly focused on single-player games (the majority of my trophy hunting) and a small handful of multiplayer games for trophies only.

Favourite Games: Mafia III, NFS Payback, Plague Inc. Evolved, AC: Odyssey, FC5, Batman, Hitman 1 & 2, Spider-Man, VA-11 HALL-A and God of War series.

For blank requests, just put "PSNProfiles" whenever your adding me.

• Like 2

Hello All 

I am mostly a single player gamer who plays JRPG's, but I play almost all genres of games except sport games, and I play a majority of multiplayer games as well. I am into anime and other subjects and I would like to add some friends that share similar interests as well, and of course to play some games with.

While I do have a mic I prefer using the PSN messenger, simply because it's easier for me to respond to since I am not always available for voice chat because of work, family, Etc.. and I do have a discord but I rarely use it since I haven't really talked to anybody on it

So if this is okay for those interested feel free to add me with psnprofiles in the message so that I am aware of where it came from.

As of right now I am currently playing Trails of Cold Steel III, Monster Hunter World Icebourne, and COD Modern Warefare 

• Like 1

PSN - CyrahOmega

Favorite Movie - Total Recall (90s Version)

Favorite Current Anime - Black Clover

Into Retro RPGS, Fighters, MP trophies, and don't mind boosting.

When adding as a friend just put "PSNP"in the message.

#poof

• Like 1

Oh wow, so many RPGers as of late.  That makes me happy!

PSN:  DoctorGameGeek

Genres:  JRPG, puzzle

I'm obviously interested in friends (feel free to add, say you're from PSNP) who want to talk shop about RPG titles.  I don't get to play as much as I like, but I want to get back into gaming.  I'd really like to make friends with gamers age 21+ who party chat while playing.  I'm based in the U.S. and have made several Canadian friends that way.  I often play with a headset on, so it's easy to chat while grinding treasures and what not.  Hit me up please!  

• Like 2