Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: Grizflips

Please feel free to add me. I spent far too much time on Final Fantasy XIV. When not on that, I'm usually playing single player games but there are a bunch of trophies I need to clean up in games that have co-op. Always down for Borderlands, any game!

• Like 1

Please feel free to add me,

I just began to some old games to complete %100 ( darksiders, snake eater) and some missing trophies ( pes2012, 2015, nba 2k12)

For multiplayer, I am looking for cod mw3 for special ops.

We can compare our trophies or boosting...

psn : seyhano

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 2

Hi all. Feel free to add me. I like seeing what others are playing and I play some multiplayer games.

Proud_Scouser19

Just send a msg saying u adding me from here. Accepting everyone. Happy gaming and stay safe from this current covid 19 pandemic

Edited by Proud_Scouser19
Spelling error
  • Like 2

On 1/4/2020 at 3:17 PM, DoctorGameGeek said:

Oh wow, so many RPGers as of late.  That makes me happy!

PSN:  DoctorGameGeek

Genres:  JRPG, puzzle

I'm obviously interested in friends (feel free to add, say you're from PSNP) who want to talk shop about RPG titles.  I don't get to play as much as I like, but I want to get back into gaming.  I'd really like to make friends with gamers age 21+ who party chat while playing.  I'm based in the U.S. and have made several Canadian friends that way.  I often play with a headset on, so it's easy to chat while grinding treasures and what not.  Hit me up please!  

I'll add you now, love jrpgs!

• Like 2

PSN: lpgcavazos

Feel free to add me, just let me know you are from here.

Lost my track on videogames a year ago, and finally I've returned to one of my biggest hobbies :)!

I occasionally play MP games; currently playing Diablo III, Crash Team Racing and about to begin Resident Evil 2. Pre-ordered Final Fantasy VII Remake, can't wait!

I have some platinums and started once more my gaming channel which is pxL Games on youtube (it's in Spanish though).

My twitch account it's the same as my psn user.

• Like 2

PSN is ImmortalFox-

Not looking for people to add to just be a number. Hoping for a conversation now and then about different stuff really. Can be anything. I'm not a fan of having a lot of people added just boost numbers up so hopefully there's some like minded people here.

I don't really jump in parties or anything like that unless it's absolutely necessary when I'm boosting or anything. 

I'm a bit of an all-rounder when it comes to games really. Trying to find people to do the raids with on Destiny 2, finishing up AC4 multiplayer and currently playing the FF7 remake as well.

Won't accept blank requests either.

• Like 1