Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN Name:  FFATMA

I got my PSN name way back when I started playing a game called SOCOM Navy Seals.  I joined a clan where everyone had to choose a name from the Final Fantasy series and our clan tag was FF.  Since I joined the clan late, most of the usual names were taken, so I took ATMA and my name became FF*Atma.  I was used to that name, so when I created my PSN account I used it as my profile name.

I play pretty much anything.  All genres are interesting to me.  Looking for trophy hunter friends.  

Please state that you are from this site when sending the request!

• Like 3

My PSN is OTPYG

I’m ideally looking for people from Aus/NZ who play Modern Warfare fairly regularly. In particular Plunder or Warzone, or hardcore TDM. Plunder is probably what I play the most at the moment, and I like to play the objective, (ie gather cash) rather than getting hung up/on tilt with a rival group for most of the game because they’re sniping from on the top of a tower, which I find to always be the case when playing with random lobbies. Mic not necessary, I’ll often play with my headset muted, but will be ‘tagging’ things constantly with L1 so communicate that way.

I’d also be down for getting the Spec Ops trophy so if you wanted to play that mode too no worries, just let me know in your request. 

So yeah, if you play the objective and are somewhat decent please send a request my way! 

Edited by OTPYG

PSN ID: falconkicks

Anyone can add me from here, just mention the site please.

I play all sorts of stupid crap, but RPGs and fighting games are my bread and butter these days.

You want to chat? cool. You simply want another friend to see while you're logged in? cool, too.

You can see as much of me or as little of me as you like!

• Like 3

PSN ID:

• kRiZz_93

Systems available to play on:

• PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita

I play a variety of games, but my chalk and cheese is definitely shooter's and RPG's. I'm a trophy hunter by nature and recently took up the challenge of becoming a completionist for pass and future games...ohh the headache lol, you forget how buggy older games can be ? 

Happy to help anyone where I can if I still own a certain game or if we share the same interest in a multiplayer / co-op game then you can count me in to jump into some good o' jolly cooperation! 

Feel free to add me if you would like to, doesn't matter if your a trophy hunter like me or simply just want someone on your friends list just in case for trophies or MP games. I'm online most days of the week when I am available, only use mic in small groups when playing online modes, so mostly chat by messages outside of playing actual games. 

Edited by kRiZz_93
  • Like 2

PSN ID: ImmortalFox-

Looking for conversation from time to time, comparing trophies and the likes. Play all sorts of games but usually just stick to single player games. Gotta get through that backlog eh.

Don't do party chats really, won't accept blanks either :P 

• Like 4

PSN: Jonsnow95

i would like to meet some trophy hunters or players that play for fun if they can communite from time to time, recently a lot of players in the past have added but barely respond and we’re just ignoring me, so if u are one those people that likes communicate id appreciate that and I’d be more then happy to help out anybody who needs help with any trophies in multiplayer or co op, I hope all of you have a lovely day and stay safe?

• Like 4