Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: Jonsnow95

i would like to meet some trophy hunters or players that play for fun if they can communite from time to time, recently a lot of players in the past have added but barely respond and we’re just ignoring me, so if u are one those people that likes communicate id appreciate that and I’d be more then happy to help out anybody who needs help with any trophies in multiplayer or co op, I hope all of you have a lovely day and stay safe?

• Like 4

PSN ID - TomataEighty9

I mostly play FIFA, RDR2, DBZ Kakarot right now.

I would like some friends to play FIFA with, and maybe boost some trophies. Feel free to add me and just tell me you are from PSNProfiles.

(If you have DB Fighterz and know a way too boost each other for the Zeni and BP trophies, and you are willing to do it, i WILL love you forever and name my kids after you).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, anyone!

If you want to add me, always put PSNProfiles or PSNP please, so that I can weed out blank FRs. I'll immediately block those without warning.

id: BadRep24

I. Type of Games: Single-player (99.9%) and Multiplayer (only for trophies)

II. Genres: Open-world, JRPGs, and FPS.

III. Games Played: Metro Exodus, Days Gone, Far Cry 5, Marvel's Spider-Man, God of War main series, Atelier Rorona Plus, VA-11 HALL-A, etc.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 2

My GT is: Yuuria_

Preferred languages: English and Italian

I play pretty much everything other than Fighting and Racing games.

When it comes to multiplayer games I have played Overwatch competitively (Grandmaster peak) and I've played on a couple different Battlefield teams. Unfortunaly I don't play those games anymore as I focus mainly on Single Player games now but will play a couple of casual matches if asked to. I also enjoy APEX Legends, the few times the servers work ?

I'm currently playing Persona 5 Royal, The Last of Us 2, Catherine: Full Body and Rayman Legends.

If you decide to send me a request please make sure to say that you found me on here, Thank You ^^

Edited by Yuuria_
Grammar lol
  • Like 1

PSN ID: RedeemedArtist

Systems: PS3 and PS4

Blank Friend Requests? No

Conditions: Please follow the following PSNP site rule when you message me on the PSN.

Don't creep on female members, you weirdo.

If you do that, we'll get along great. lol I wouldn't mention it, but it happens a lot. I want to play video games, not flirt. ? Also, in your friend request note, please let me know that you are from PSNP and tell me why you want to be my friend. Do we have similar games? Do we have things in common as far as our About Me sections go? What is your reasoning? Thanks, guys! This site rocks and I'd love to have some new friends. ?

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 1

Hi everyone,

I am looking for people who like to complete their games 100% and who have either never made small games with easy trophies (ratalaika & co ...) or wish to stop making them and only want to hunt real games.

I want to clarify that i got nothing against players who hunt only these small titles to boost their level but let's just say, that after spending two years myself on it, i feel the need to do things differently.

Observe, discuss and share with players who share my point of view is a great source of motivation and we pushes each other up. 

If you feel the same way feel free to add me. Just mention that you are from PSNP. Cheers

PSN ID: ObAck_-BarAma

Edited by RyuU_gA_got0kuU
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, RyuU_gA_got0kuU said:

Hi everyone,

I am looking for people who like to complete their games 100% and who have either never made small games with easy trophies (ratalaika & co ...) or wish to stop making them and only want to hunt real games.

I want to clarify that i got nothing against players who hunt only these small titles to boost their level but let's just say, that after spending two years myself on it, i feel the need to do things differently.

Observe, discuss and share with players who share my point of view is a great source of motivation and we pushes each other up. 

If you feel the same way feel free to add me. Just mention that you are from PSNP. Cheers

PSN ID: ObAck_-BarAma

Proud to say I've never done this lol

45 minutes ago, SwicySauce said:

Proud to say I've never done this lol

I am not here to create a debate.  Everyone does what they want and i'm sure there’s already a lot of threads on the subject.

Apart from that i like your profile and if you want to keep talking about it let's do it on psn

• Like 1

Hi all, feel free to add. As a trophy hunter I play most games . I like to make new psn friends . Some of my favourite games include Battlefront 2 , blood borne, call of duty Spider-Man and fifa . Currently have 352 platinums .

• Like 2

Hi all, I am fairly new to PSN. I've been a casual gamer and mainly used my boyfriend's PS and my PC to play, but recently I got my own system and now I am hooked. I am definitely a trophy hunter and a completionist, so my goal is to platinum all of my favorite games. Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn and trophy chasing Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. I am a fan of third-person, action adventures. I was a big fan of Tomb Raider back in the day, but am yet to play the new trilogy - it's up on my backlog. I also have God of War, Marvel's Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, The Last of Us, Bloodborne, The Witcher: Wild Hunt, and Red Dead Redemption on standby. Looking for friends to have a friendly competition with, regardless of what you play. If you add me, please mention PSNP.

• Like 3

I think it's time to post here again.

Add me (thekingsman123) - see my sig below for what I play, etc.

Just say you're from PSNP in your message. I love seeing people get plats for obscure games.

I also like seeing trophy hunters with high levels and 100s of platinums. 

• Like 2

PSN : AphexRedux

Just say you're from PSNP and I'll accept.

I don't really play many MP games anymore aside from GTA Online.

I'm mostly a MLB The Show 20 grinder, also recently started a fresh Witcher 3 playthough.

Edited by AphexRedux