Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN : AphexRedux

Just mention you're from PSNP and I'll add you. I'm not much for conversation, just mostly like to see what other games people from around the world play.

Currently working on Watch Dogs: Legion & AC Rogue Remaster. Patiently awaiting Cyberpunk...

• Like 3

PSN: Exeshow678

I play a Variety of games and i do play multiplayer (FN, GTAV, Minecraft, Terraria, UNO, etc) and I usually like to be in parties with people so we can chat, also I buy smaller games to plat them (yes, im one of those people)

feel free to add me

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Afc_Ness on ps5 

Stuck in another lockdown bored af. 

Currently replaying borderlands 3 on mayhem 11 (if anyone needs help with story/slaughter house) 

Casual rocket league, anthem (masterwork 817), warzone, bf5, fortnite. 

Planning on getting the destiny dlc for the platinum if anyone can help me with that, I'm literally 1050 with no guns ?  

• Like 3

PSN ID: SwiftlyPaws

Feel free to add me of you want to compare Trophies or play a game together. 
I play everything I like , currently playing CoD BO Cold War, Fallout 76 (yes I like it) and single player games.

Edited by SwiftlyPaws
Changed PSN name
  • Like 2

I usually stick to single-player games. As a trophy hunter, I usually move to different kinds of games, Unless I find them pretty fun to play, like Hitman 2 for example. 

I'm currently playing Borderlands 1 game of the year edition, and Dead Island Riptide. 
(For Borderlands 3 I have a God mode build and strong guns that I can give to you if you want).  

If you want to add me just to see what games I play, that would be okay, I have less than 75 people on my friend's list. 

PS. I still don't have a PS5 yet, because of financial issues, but I'll have one when I get the chance. 

My PSN  ANTI-KING

• Like 3