Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

26 minutes ago, kindajustin said:

PSN: kindajustin

I like comparing trophies and occasionally some of my friends and me pass along game recommendations to each other which is cool too. I play a pretty wide range of games and I'm happy to help out with trophies however I can.

I'm currently playing through the long list of multiplayer/couch coop games I bought back in 2017-2018, just grabbing trophies as I can, but my favorite games tend to be RPGs, adventure, and sometimes survival.

I'm gonna add some people above but if you add me, a short message here or on PSN would be appreciated.

Can't wait too add you ?

Feel free to add me if you like psn ID Megatritionsts if anyone else wants too add me too go right ahead I'll accept all friend requests from you guys!!!!

Edited by Megatritionsts
  • Like 4

PSN: ChivalrousChe

Forgive me if this post comes off impertinent and unapproachable to some, but I'm usually not too keen on accepting friend request that ends up going nowhere as far as communication and mutual interest in games go; I believe it would be a waste of both our time and energy if it came to that. If you do happen to hit me up I look forward to getting to know you, not only as a gamer but as an individual as well, cheers!

• Like 3

This probably gets asked a lot, but I'm looking for more friends to play with online. I play a host of games between Rocket League, Resident Evil, COD, Bloodborne. Message if you wanna chat, I live in AZ in the USA. I'm not an @$$, but I do get competitive lol

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure I've already posted in this thread a while back when I first joined the site, but that username is now outdated. Hi, guys! My name is Kristen Danielle. I am very traditional and believe that everything should, for the most part, still be done like it was in the 1950s (excluding racism and other such nonsense). I live in southeastern Louisiana where all of the beautiful live oaks grow and the azalea bushes bloom every spring and I've always been a hopeless romantic. I am a huge fan of Garth Brooks and am also a professional artist in the traditional medium of dry pastel and something of a hobbyist at digital art. The neatest thing about me is that I am in training to become a professional mermaid. It's the coolest gig in the world. Why work a 9-to-5 in retail when you can get paid an absurd amount of money to swim around in a mermaid tail and make little kids' days? As far as gaming goes, some of my favorite series are Resident Evil, Silent Hill, The Legacy of Kain, and Assassin's Creed. For less serious games, I enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series, the Spyro the Dragon trilogy by Insomniac Games/Toys for Bob, and the original Ratchet & Clank series. I also like to shop online, read, research history and literature, do Bible studies, learn new things, cuddle my cats, chat with friends, swim, write, bake, and cook. Please feel free to add me, but since the PSN no longer allows us to add messages with our requests, I'd like to ask that you either follow me or comment on my forum profile here on PSNP first simply so that I know who you are. My accounts (and one of my tails) are below. Thanks! ?

SirensHymn.png

StarlitSails.png

sandersonproduct_1.jpg?v=1599244230

• Like 3

Hello! I'm just a beginner trophy hunter. I'm 20. I will accept friend requests. I play most of the easy platinums, JRPGs, Shooters (Not Battle Royale games aside from Fall Guys which was not a shooter), and more. I was not a fan of party chats. Messaging was fine, you can only message me on PSNP.

Edited by KinkyOverdose
  • Like 3

I started with xbox, over 150k gamerscore, got sick of xbox and the PS5 is just a superior console in looks, performance etc. Just started gaming on my PS4 again, waiting to get PS5 once it's in stock. I'm picking up a few games and trying to get platinum on everything I play, I'm on throughout the week/weekend if anyone wants to play etc. PSN: Pyromaniac1123

• Like 2