Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hi! 

I started working on my account at the beginning of the month. 

PSN: ShanePG91

I will add anyone who sends a friend request and look forward to trophy hunting together. 

I am currently working on GTA V and plan on completing many more games. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

I'm looking for some more friends, as I like comparing trophies and like looking at how far people got in a game.

I mostly play single player games, with a preferrence for (J)RPGs, but I also like platformers.

Currently I'm having fun with Ratchet & Clank, Stardew Valley and Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new World.

After that I'm planning to finally get around to playing Darksiders III, the Sly Collection, and I'm definately going to be playing Tales of Arise when it releases.

PSN: Maartje_

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all I'm a pretty chill guy with a love for JRPGs, RPGs and retro gaming, I think of myself as a casual trophy collectors I don't have any friends who play games let alone collect trophies so feel free to add me it will be nice to have people who likes trophies in my friends list, I don't usually play online but I like to check what people are going for, I don't really care for the amount of platinums or level each person has I'm just happy to make new friends so feel free to add me on my main account.

PSN: Burritoprime

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 2

Add me: RxSleep, if you need an extra member for your team or if you trophy hunt.

I like to chill and chat. I like to play GTA V / Online, CoD Warzone (I suck ?, but I have fun playing), and Jackbox games (I own 5 and 6).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Psn : Teva_Forlan

Talking about indies games or games in general, maybe I might launch The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted 4 in the future so I could have need a bit of help for the online trophies.

But for now I plan to complete Hollow Knight, Streets of Rage 4, Blasphemous, Hades and Yakuza Kiwami 2 I guess... 

Good game everyone. ?

• Like 3

Hello,

I just made this new profile recently, but I've been around for a while. I would like to make some friends. I have interest mostly in single player games but play the odd online stuff if trophies require. The goal of this profile is 100% so if you're willing to help, you are pretty much automatically my new bestie. I currently don't have any multiplayer games atm but I'm sure they'll pop up soon. I always make sure to help with trophies in return too. 

Vulpine9Tails

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6.9.2021 at 5:11 AM, Vulpine9Tails said:

Hello,

I just made this new profile recently, but I've been around for a while. I would like to make some friends. I have interest mostly in single player games but play the odd online stuff if trophies require. The goal of this profile is 100% so if you're willing to help, you are pretty much automatically my new bestie. I currently don't have any multiplayer games atm but I'm sure they'll pop up soon. I always make sure to help with trophies in return too. 

Vulpine9Tails

Mostlly on my PS 5 now, but what Vulpine said, is exactly right for me as well. So if anyone likes to compare stats or occasionally help out with a multiplayer Trophy, you will be my hero too. Sounds like we should become PSN buddies too, Vulpine :)

Anyone is welcome, just add you're coming from here.

Nock_The_Bot

• Like 2