Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID : RoWckYy

Looking for people trophy hunting long/difficult games, just no easy plats under 5 hours (I don't mind if there's only a few), to compare trophy lists and potentially play co-op games if we have mutual trophy hunting goals. ?

Will accept blank friend requests.

Languages : French / English 

PSN ID: Volta_37

Really just trying to get my name out there to find other trophy hunters! My collection isn't that big but it's growing steadily, currently finishing up ghost of tsushima and then moving on to the online part of it. Either way, I have tons of games to finish up, would love to play together with others.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

PSN id: starboy1808

Hello everyone. Willing to add people to my friends list that need a boosting partner to get online trophies. Right now trying to get the 4 online vs trophies of Pixeljunk Shooter but I’m up to do it with any game we have in common :)

Languages: Spanish and English 

spanish: Busco añadir gente que quiera echar una mano consiguiendo trofeos online que requieren otro jugador ;)

Edited by starboy1808
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ID: Nauticus87

Region: UK (Northern Ireland)

I don't really play MP games but I like chatting about games, or giving advice if someone's going for a game I've done before, comparing trophies, getting recommendations, hearing about what people have accomplished etc.

Always nice to make a few more friends to talk to.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN:  ANTI-KING

I mostly stick to myself and don't bother anybody. But I do help people out when I can. I mostly play single-player games and some co-op games. I don't have many trophy hunter friends, so I would like to increase that.
I sometimes live stream my gameplay for fun and for others to see. 

Games that I'm willing to play with others are Nioh 2 (ps4) Ghost of Tsushima Legends (ps4)
Marvels Avengers, Starwars Battlefront 2 (Note, I only play the coop section of this game only)

For borderlands game of the year edition, BL2 and BL3 I don't play those anymore but I can drop some good op weapons and stuff for you, The same goes for Dead Island Riptide. 

I just have one rule. Don't randomly send me an invitation to a game that I might not have in the first place, please ask first. 

PSN ID: VLAAMINGK_N1

Region: Belgium

Languages: Netherlands, english and a little french

I'm mainly a dedicated completionist, trying to keep the completion percentage as high as possible all the time.? I'm always looking around for some challenges here and there, and maybe teaming up with some people from psnprofiles! As I boosted already quite some games on here, so would love to meet more of you people out there.

Feel free to add me, even for a casual chat!

• Like 1

PSN ID: Wikkibur

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS Vita and (mostly) PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, it is nice though if you say your from psnp

Looking for trophy hunters to compare trophy lists and maybe play co-op in some games ?. Have ps plus premium too so could play those games. I play mostly ps5 and ps4 games, but we can play other consoles too. Also like to chat. Am ready to help with multiplayer trophies. It's so nice to have friends. ?

Edited by Wikkibur
  • Like 1

(copied from the other thread)

PSN ID:
JPtheNeurotic

Language: English

PS Systems: PS3/PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, but I wouldnt mind saying if its from here

Just looking to add more friends. Some of the MP games I have are the Borderland (Handsome COllection and 3)games, Battlefield 4/1/5, COD Vanguard, Diablo 3, Dead by Daylight and uhhh more lol. I also love talking about RPGS and Horror games.

• 3 weeks later...

Psn: xxargotxx

Systems: PS3, Vita and PS4, but i only have time for Ps4 nowadays

Language; English, Spanish

Currently need boosting in Doom Eternal Battle mode has a Slayer.

Looking for friends to grind games, if i could help to someone, i would, and if someone can help me on some of my games, i would much appreciate it.

Trophy hunter!

I mostly play Single-player games, but sometimes need boosting on especific games.

Edited by xXargotXx
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...