Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: MrMahVulus

PS Systems: PS4 (PS5 just landed so I'll be converting over shortly)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yessuh!

I'm normally on anything online except GTA but I'm looking to convert into trophy hunting, starting with all the games I currently have. 

PSN ID: Sgznq

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes.

Enjoy comparing trophy lists, chatting about games and occasionally playing online together.

I mostly play single-player titles because MP trophies are a pain.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Devilsyard

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests : Yes ( you cant send message along with friend request anymore)

Mostly play open world games : Playing Dead island 2 now 

Edited by HunterKiller
  • Like 3

PSN ID: NemesisTtype7-

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

all trophy hunters and especially those that are Resident Evil fans are welcome to add me☺️ i play MP games occasionally im mostly in to Single player/co-op games and also willing to help if anyone ever needs co-op boosting partners (depending if i own the game or not)

Edited by NemesisTtype7-
  • Like 2

psn-thorryhartmann

language : norway,english (text only. Does not use mic) and understands Swedish and Danish.

Time : plays only night time Norwegian time.

Like : almost everything?

Dislikes : 10min platium?

yo?.. I could use more trophy friends:) ?... like compare trophies ? ...I'm not a guy who texts people and I'm very quiet ?only have 24platium to now but it's growing ?here nothing against helping people if they see I have that game. so never be afraid to ask. have many games including many that I have never played yet :? add me!! ?

• Like 4

PSN - Shaun1094

Country - England

Language - English

PS Systems - PS3/PS4/PSVR/PS5

Anyone is welcome to add me, I don’t play much multiplayer games but I do have some in my backlog which I will be doing at some point. I can talk about anything trophy related or not. I enjoy playing lots of different types of games but I typically gravitate towards open world RPGs

PSN ID: Ceridane

Language: Spanish and English

PS Systems: PS3, PSVita and PS5

Feel free to add me. I enjoy comparing games and trophies with fellow hunters/ completionists also helping out with online trophies when needed??

• Like 2

Hello everyone! My name is Jill? Previously a PC player here who had joined the PlayStation family 3 months ago I'm lacking in friends and trophies but are currently working on stacking up my trophies so feel free to add me ? would appreciate having more friends to compare stats with or even help boost if they need partners.

PSN ID: EllieWilliams7-

PS Systems: PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

• Like 3

psn: Nojo999

language: german, english (text only - I dont like to use mic)

Time: play everytime when I'm free or my wife doesn't have any other plans :P

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes but a message afterwards would be nice :)

Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5, PS Vita

Hey Guys! Feel free to add me! I'm playing mainly singleplayer games cause I hate Online Trophies only exceptions are MMORPGs. I'll help you boost trophies If i have the game. We can chat about everything if you want. I'm watching movies, series, anime. Just add me if you want to compare and I'd would be great to have some "online" friends to chat with and compare and help each other!

Edited by Nojo999
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: MaRo-1000

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

all trophy hunters are welcome. 

I play kinda every Game, so if someone needs help iam here and there.

• Like 1

PSN ID: Platisfaction

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5, PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: yes, but a short Hello can't hurt, right? ;)

I play Soulsbourne games, Monster Hunter, Western RPGs and basically anything else. I barely play FPS though and I try to avoid online trophies. However, if the game is good enough I'll go out of my way to get those, too.

• Like 1

PSN ID: Prince-Varuni

PS Systems:  PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes.

I will let you know, I don't often get onto muti-player because I don't like using voice or the text on the PS5 (Although other methods of text like the forums here or Discord are fine by me), and I do like to play solo a lot, occasionally I am happy to play with others though, and do some trophy hunters, just got to catch me on a time I feel social. I honestly just want more friends on my list, and it's nice to able to see what kind of games people play, and what trophies they have that I might want to inspire for. On text, I am happy to talk about mutual games!

I do trophy hunt but not too seriously, if I can't enjoy a game or a trophy is beyond what I can do, then I won't worry about it.

Games I play.
Actively: Skyrim, Fallout 4, GTA V,

Medium played: Cyberpunk 2077, The Sims 4, Saints Row 3/4.

Sometimes. Witcher III, Horizons Zero Dawn, Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, Forspoken,

New/Haven't played just yet: Assassin Creed (Origin and Odsyssey), Soul Calibur VI, Tekken 7, Red Dead Redemption 2, Need For Speed Payback.

• Like 2

PSN ID: SWDWWO

PS systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

I play almost all types of games except sports and a few others {not started many on this acc),  i dont use voice chat lol (not so social) prefer to message on psn or here.

Edited by SWDWWO
  • Like 4