Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey I'm new here 20 yo and from the uk, looking to make some ps4 gaming buds who actually make the effort to invite to games and are not swaggots lol I don't have regular gaming patterns as free time can vary these days

I currently play ghosts or black flag

So yeah just send a message to me on ps4 psn:James_KFC_Lee let me know your from here or I just won't add or accept and I hope I can start to build a good friendbase on psn

P.s I have no headset, I stood on it:(lol

Hey Everyone!

I'm new here, well, kinda. I've been playing the PS3 for many years under a number of different accounts.

I thought I'd wipe a clean slate and start fresh for the PS4. I'm looking for a bunch of friends so just send me

a request saying that your from here and I'll be happy to add you! 

PSN: Joshy-42-

PS4 Games I have:

Battlefield 4

AC IV Black Flag

Free PS+ Games

Feel free to add me though mention that you are from this site. I have both a PS3/PS4 so i have lots of games. Currently have Killzone SF, Thief, South Park, Infamous Second Son, all free ps+ games, contrast and trine 2. Id also be glad to play Dead Nation online. PSN ID: noyjoy

PSN: Breakingserenity

Just bought a PS4 recently had PS3 but because i didnt start the PS3 since its beginning i thought why not create a new account for PS4...ended up selling PS3 and lost all my contacts so no friends on PS4.

Looking to add people who play Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs when its released, Tom Clancy Division and want to watch people who play single player games like Second son, so anyone who does their own channels add me...

PSN heath_577

PS4

Resogun 

Assassins Creed Black Flag

Battlefield 4

CoD Ghosts

I know it's a PS4 thread but I am also looking to boost trophies on the PS3 namely Streets of Rage 2 and Final Fight Double Impact if anybody is willing to help?