Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Mine is davidjobrien. I only have Second Son right now, got rid of bf4, ghosts, and rivals. Getting watch dogs, and advanced warfare. Won't buy anything else till next year's CoD, and (possibly/hopefully) new R&C game or Skate series game.

Hey, I'm also looking for new people to play with so feel free to add me on PSN. Please mention that you're from this site.

My PSN: itskottyn

Currently Playing:

Battlefield 4

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

Edited by itskottyn

Definitely in the market for some gamin' gurus...

MacGyver44

I have:

PS3- Gran Turismo, Dark Souls II, NBA2K etc...

PS4- LEGO Hobbit, ACIV, NFS, Infamous Second Son, DEAD NATION (need some help on that one), Trials Fusion... and whatever else comes that way

VITA- MLB, Fifa, Pixel Junk, Starlight Inception, DEAD NATION (#addict), Smart As,

I play 'em all... Add me and it's Game on!!!

Feel free to add me though mention that you are from this site. I have both a PS3/PS4 so i have lots of games. Currently playing Wolfenstine, Dark Souls, Killzone SF, Thief, Infamous Second Son, all free ps+ games, contrast and trine 2. PSN ID: noyjoy

My IS is the same as in my signature and also my username on this site. Currently playing PS4 and Vita games, sold my PS3 middle of last year. Up for casual gaming sessions, also helping each other out to get trophies. Feel free to add!

Add me I have all 3 consoles and really am just looking for anyone to add. I at one point had a 360 and all my friends are on there and man do i miss just getting a group together. So just anyone add me so i can fill up that friends list and eventually get back to the days of actually interacting with people! (when im not trophy hunting  B)

I'm looking to build my playstation friend list as well. Last generation I played my 360 over ps3 a lot more. This generation, I own both systems, but I tend to lean towards my ps4 for games now. I like hunting trophies and playing online with others. So add me if you'd like a multiplayer competitive/co-op buddy or a trophy hunter.

I own a PS3, PS Vita and PS4. I pretty much only play on my PS4 and Vita right now.

Games I own on PS4:

Watch Dogs

AC IV

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Transistor

Infamous: Second Son

Stick it to the Man

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition

MGSV Ground Zeroes

Mercenary Kings

Killzone Shadow Falls

Thief

Resogun

COD: Ghosts

Strider

Need for Speed: Rivals

Outlast

Don't Starve

Knack

I have a mon-fri job, so I tend to play in the evenings and at any time on weekends (more towards late evening into early morning).

**NOTE** When adding me, please make mention of this website so I know you're not a total stranger. :D I prefer to game with more mature gamers, so I while I won't totally ignore an invite from the younger folk, I would prefer to game with the older crown. I also have a microphone and will use it when playing online. 

Edited by Z3roFlaw

Hi peeps !

I´m on the PS4.

So far i got:

InFAMOUS Second Son,

BlackLight Retribution,

WarFrame,

Dead Nation (Apocalypse Edition),

PSN ID:  Ronni_Drengen

Feel free to add me, i´m always looking for new gaming buddy´s and experiences..

PSN ID: rafay2603

Feel free to add me. I only have InFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone Shadow Falls, Warframe, Blacklight: Retribution,War Thunder, DC Universe, Battlefield 4 and Watch Dogs.

I play mostly Watch Dogs. So I think I wont join the other games now. I would loved if you had Watch Dogs.

Add me for sarcastic fun! No young punk-asses. I play like a grown ass man. Sitting Indian-style(racism) on the floor in front of the tv w/ a hoodie and snacks.

Currently playing

Watch Dogs

COD: Extinction

Resogun

KZ: Shadowfall co-op (once it's out)

DN: Apocalypse

Day 1 buys: Evolve + Destiny

PSN: JACK5HlT

(The i is a lowercase L)

Edited by JACK5HlT