Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Just got my PS4 to replace my finally dead ps3 and decieded a fresh start was needed moving forwards to the future.(my old account is subantics)

Im doing a load of updating/patching today so I'm not 'there' but games I own: Watch_Dogs, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstien, BF4 (with premium-this will also my main online game), Trine 2, PixelJunk, Thief, Don't Starve, Flower, Dead Nation

I'm 32 but age doesnt bother me so long as your not completly foolish. (though I admit I'm somewhat silly myself). I game plenty due to working only mornings so I'll be about alot:) Im also UK timezone. Not overly competitive but I LOVE getting trophies:) I have dat camera too and eventually will pick up a proper headset since the earpeice looks a bit rubbish

Just looking to add a friend list really since most gamers I know IRL are still into the other box and would be nice to get social on here:)

ID: DaftFruit

Edit/Update: Seems I'm unlucky and ended up with a dodgy PS4. Sent into Sony and will expect it back within a month (ie before end of july I'm guessing. Brought a cheap PS3 in the meen time but still feel free to add for either system

Edited by DaftFruit

Wat up Gamer Guys and Gamer Girls,

Looking for some decent friends to play BF4 and other upcoming games (Destiny and The Division).  I'm not an amazing pro high k/d gamer.  I just play to have some fun.  I don't care if you are horrible or the best.  I would say that I'm somwhere in the middle.  So just be good.  I have a wife and kids so I'm not going to be the best gamer as I can't play continuously.  But I am good.  So... if you are looking to just play some games and have fun, add me.  Check my youtube and or facebook.  Also I'm usually on very late CST.  Either way Hit me up & I'm Out!

PSN: ChaosLegionSpawn

I have:

Battlefield 3 & 4

COD: Ghost

Killzone SF

NBA2k14 - just Downloaded.

and some other DLCs

PSN: MrSebas561

PS3 & PS4

PS4 games:

Madden 25

NBA 2k14

Watch Dogs

Lego Marvel

Assassin's Creed IV

Infamous Second Son

Call of Duty Ghosts

Killzone

And all the free PS Plus games you get.

Edited by MrSebas561

PSN I.D. MOR1CAN

Currently Own as of 6/30/14

Watch Dogs

Need for Speed Rivals

Assassins Creed Black Flag

Knack

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Killzone Shadow Fall

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes

Lego Marvel Superheroes

Resogun

Infamous Second Son

Buying Sniper Elite 3, July 1st.

Hey guys :)

Games i own: Fifa 14, watchdogs, ac4, bf4, cod ghosts nfs rivals ,wolfenstein, dead nation, infamous second son

please feel free to add would be good to have a group of people playing the same game

cheers

• Like 1