Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hey I'm new here. I started over. I felt it was right. Feel free to add me.

PSN: LilSeba55

PS3 & PS4

PS4 games:

Assassin's Creed IV

Call of Duty Ghosts

Madden 25

NBA 2k14

Watch Dogs

Lego Marvel

Infamous Second Son

Killzone

I also bought Child of Light and downloaded Plus games.

Hey everyone. Most of my friends play on Xbox only. I have both Xbox 1 and a PS4. I'm looking for PS4 players to play some games with. Really looking forward to Destiny (the beta and the full game in September). I'm a casual gamer who plays when I have time to, usually a couple hours in the evenings when I get home from work (roughly 9pm est). Anyone interested in playing some Destiny this week for the beta? Add me: PSN name: Dmoney289 and reply to me on here. Really hope to get some people to play some co-op strikes and multiplayer!

Hey everyone!

Looking for more active friends I have a ps4 and ps vita (my ps3 died, need a new one)

Ps4 games killzone shadow fall, Rayman legends, cod ghosts & lego marvel super heros. Currently playing borderlands 2 an killzone mercenaries on the vita but have more downloaded ones too, gravity rush, muramasa rebirth, lego batman 2dc super heros, wipeout 2048 and everybody's golf. Feel free to add me :) just add psnprofiles soi know :D

• Like 1

Hey all new to the forum! I'm glad to be a part of such a large community, hope to play some multi player with you all sometime, looking for some new ps4 friends I used ps3 for a while now I'm all ps4, Currently playing cod ghosts, watchdogs, thief, madden, soon to get destiny beta and full, cod advanced warfare, and battlefield hardline when the release.

I use a mic, so hit me up just looking to make some new friends and game as much as i can, just fyi new to first person shooters but i'm picking it up pretty good. If you send a freind request please make sure to mention your from the psn forum so I know who you are.

Thanks, Reaper-STrain-X (AKA) Trevor peace!

Edited by Reaper-Strain-X

hi guys, I'm new here and also in the psn community (I had the ps1, and now I got the ps4, played on the ps2 and ps3 but there were my friend's consoles).
feel free to add me (PSN ID: idan_101), currently playing watch dogs, UFC, and Destiny, pre-order madden 15 and the last of us.
I sent FR to most users in pages 24-28.
I'm getting the plus in the end of August (madden 15 release date :))

Edited by idan_101

Just got back into my PS4 and have COD: Ghosts.

Soon to have by end of week:

Battlefield 4

Need For Speed Rivals

Pinball Arcade

Trial Fusions

Nba 2k14

Killzone: Shadows Fall

Add me: captcoffee41. Always looking to add new people, especially those in the 30+ age range who are old school gamers like myself.

What's going on guys, 

I will be playing the following games online:
BF4
The Last of Us Remastered (will be playing A LOT!)

Uncharted 4

AC unity

The Division

Add me up 

PSN: ammabee

Make sure you mention psnprofiles when you add me up

Edited by ammabee

Hello :D I don't play online too much, but it's nice to have company when I do. I have a ps3 and 4, and plan on getting a vita.

This fall I'll be playing far cry 4, borderlands the pre-sequel, and destiny. Feel free to add :D

Edited by katniss1444

PSN: Deadmanshrike

Games: AC4, BF4, Injustice, Watchdogs.

I'm also still into my ps3 and vita so anyone who wants help hunting older titles like Brutal Legends or Borderlands 1 hit me up.

Been stuck on BF4 especially the CTF, Obliteration, and getting those Jet Fighter ribbons so add me and lets help each other out.