Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: Aubrionna

I would love to meet and make new friends on the playstation 4 I'm always up for any gameplay and team up for anything! 

Games: Ghosts, Battlefield4, NFS:Rivals, Black Flag, Infamous2, Amazing Spiderman, Child of Lights, Rayman Legends, Don't Starve, The last of Us, FIFA14, Guacamelee!, Rogue Legacy, Pure Pool, Advanced Pinball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein, FEZ, Awesomenauts Assemble, Killzone, Lego Hobbit/SuperHeroes/Movies, Tomb Raider, Injustice, Worms Battlegrounds, Valiant Hearts, Entwined, Resogun, Oddworld, The Swapper, Pure Chess, Steamworld Dig, Stick it to the man, Deadnation, Outlast, Watch Dogs, Octodad, Minecraft, D3:UEE.

Games I'm gonna buy: Destiny !

I just preordered Destiny and wanted to know if anyone else would like to play sometime once the game is released. Just to have some fun and maybe do some raids for the end game content! I also have a bunch of other games for ps3, ps vita and PS4. Psn name is: Sarrias10. Let me know your from the website if you send a request! Will be playing on my PS4

PSN: iLiosx

I am currently playing a lot of Diablo 3, Minecraft and Plants vs Zombies: Garden warfare. I will be playing Destiny and NHL 15 when they come out.

Other PS4 games:

The Last of Us
Battlefield 4
Killzone Shadow Fall
COD: Ghosts
AC: Black Flag

Feel free to add me! :)

Edited by iLiosx

PSN name is movievet-dotcom, like my name here.

Looking to play with mature gamers only, please. I don't mind people with a good sense of humor though (not afraid to swear, etc) and a little trash talk from time to time is fine.

I play all the sports games, FPSers, RPGs, basically I play all kinds of genres. Minecraft Is something else I just got.

Feel free to add me, I'm on most evenings.

Edited by movievet-dotcom

PSN: Aubrionna

I would love to meet and make new friends on the playstation 4 I'm always up for any gameplay and team up for anything! 

Games: Destiny, Ghosts, Battlefield4, NFS:Rivals, Black Flag, Infamous2, Amazing Spiderman, Child of Lights, Rayman Legends, Don't Starve, The last of Us, FIFA14, Guacamelee!, Rogue Legacy, Pure Pool, Advanced Pinball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein, FEZ, Awesomenauts Assemble, Killzone, Lego Hobbit/SuperHeroes/Movies, Tomb Raider, Injustice, Worms Battlegrounds, Valiant Hearts, Entwined, Resogun, Oddworld, The Swapper, Pure Chess, Steamworld Dig, Stick it to the man, Deadnation, Outlast, Watch Dogs, Octodad, Minecraft, D3:UEE.

Kinda an update so:

Add me if you want :) : TFA_XxNinjaxX

Just got Destiny so I'm looking for someone to co-op with(and a mic). 

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys online!

P.s if anyone of you guys like Anime i do also so just letting that out there xD either way i look forward to seeing you guys online! :D