Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: lionheartcs

Games:

Kill zone Shadow Fall

Battlefield 4

Final Fantasy XIV

Destiny

And many more. Chances are if you have the game I do too and I want to play online. Just hit me up anytime and I'll be down to get trophies. If you add me as a friend, be sure to say you're from PSN Profiles.

• Like 1

PSN: Aubrionna - 23 year old female gamer from the Netherlands

I would love to meet and make new friends on the playstation 4 I'm always up for any gameplay and team up for anything!

Games: Ghosts, Battlefield4, NFS:Rivals, Black Flag, Infamous2+First Light, Amazing Spiderman 2, Child of Lights, Rayman Legends, Don't Starve, The last of Us, FIFA14, Guacamelee!, Rogue Legacy, Pure Pool, Advanced Pinball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein, FEZ, Awesomenauts Assemble, Killzone, Lego Hobbit/SuperHeroes/Movies, Tomb Raider, Injustice, Worms Battlegrounds, Valiant Hearts, Entwined, Resogun, Oddworld, The Swapper, Pure Chess, Steamworld Dig, Stick it to the man, Deadnation, Outlast, Watch Dogs, Octodad, Minecraft, D3:UEE, Metro Redux, Driveclub, Shadow of Mordor, Hotline Miami, Destiny, The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Alien: Isolation.

Games I'm planning to play a lot: GTAV and Littlebigplanet3 !  :awesome:  :wub:

PSN: OneWingedLink

Games I currently own:-

• DeadNation (Need a partner to finish off the Grim and Morbid Difficulty)
  • Minecraft
  • Pure Pool
  • Fez
  • Pix The Cat
  • Velocity
  • Spelunky
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • Watchdogs
  • Don't Starve
  • Road Not Taken

When adding me please type "PSNP" so I know that you saw this post!

Dragonborn_NL

Feel free to add me, I'm new to the playing-together-online-thing, always jumped into multiplayer as a lone wolf (:

I'm currently playing Destiny, planning on playing Driveclub soon.

Other games I own on PS4 are:

• Wolfenstein
  • Tomb Raider
  • Watch_Dogs
  • inFamous
  • Killzone
  • The Last of Us
  • Shadow of Mordor

Hi,

Another player from the Netherlands.

Platforms: ps3/ps4/vita

Currently doing backlog of some ps3 games. Planning on trying driveclub for ps4 eventually. Might retry FF14, couldnt really get into it my first try.

Definitely going to check out the 3 record of agarest games as soon as i get my hands on the first one. I like RPG's. A lot :)

Anyway, hit me up for anything.

PSN: jokerinnocence

PSN: Aubrionna

23/female/the netherlands

I would love to meet and make new friends on the playstation 4 I'm always up for any gameplay and team up for anything!

Games: Ghosts, Battlefield4, NFS:Rivals, Black Flag, Infamous2+First Light, Amazing Spiderman 2, Child of Lights, Rayman Legends, Don't Starve, The last of Us, FIFA14, Guacamelee!, Rogue Legacy, Pure Pool, Advanced Pinball, Trials Fusion, Wolfenstein, FEZ, Awesomenauts Assemble, Killzone, Lego Hobbit/SuperHeroes/Movies, Tomb Raider, Injustice, Worms Battlegrounds, Valiant Hearts, Entwined, Resogun, Oddworld, The Swapper, Pure Chess, Steamworld Dig, Stick it to the man, Deadnation, Outlast, Watch Dogs, Octodad, Minecraft, D3:UEE, Metro Redux, Driveclub, Shadow of Mordor, Hotline Miami, Destiny, The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, Alien: Isolation.

Games I'm planning to play a lot: GTAV Online and Littlebigplanet3 Co-Op!

Looking forward to play anything together sometime  :lol:  :wub:

Currently, I have Second Son, First Light, The Last of Us Remastered, Madden NFL 15, Ground Zeroes, and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

I plan on getting GTA V, SR4: Re-Elected, and Gat Out of Hell when they are released. I may also get DriveClub and The Crew, but I'm currently unsure.

Feel free to add me. I'll be online whenever I can. :)

Edited by PlanetSurvival
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

looking to add friends who are up for serious/casual gaming.

psn id: yinkuad

platform:ps4/ps3

games i have for now are; infamous first light,the last of us remastered,bf4,kill zone shadow fall, wolfenstein, infamous second son.

will be picking up more recently launched games in the next coming weeks.

Feel free to add me, but please do mention you are from this site. Thanks guys :)

Hi

Mostly on at weekends, occasionally during the week (when the real world doesn't interfere).

PSN ID: AndyLish79

Have both PS3 and PS4 and a lot of multiplayer trophies to catch up on (mostly from Call of Duty, Battlefield and Uncharted games but also Assassin's Creed III & IV)

Just mention PSN Profiles in the invite, please.