Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Irrelevant to this topic:  Was playing LBP3 yesterday and made some decent progess, but then the next day all my collected objects and recent levels in story I finished were gone.  Is this a glitch for anyone else?  Please respond.  Edit:  Nevermind I found a vid that helped my problem.

Edited by touch44444444

PSN ID: Ninja_Decimo

Getting Borderlands in a few days so anyone who has it or is getting it feel free to add me, i need some borderland buddies!

I like Anime also so if you're into that we can chat.

Have a few other games also but you check my player card for that.

Thanks, see you online! ^_^

PSN ID: kewl810

Currently playing: Plants vs zombies Garden Warfare, Dying Light, and others. Just look on my profile to see what games I have.

I like to just talk too, like if you ever want me to just party up with you and talk, I would love to.  I'm just looking for some new friends. Just, if you send me a friend request, please state that you are from this site, or I will not add you, unfortunately.

Hi, new to site..

I'm an old school gamer since days of the sinclair spectrum!! (but i'm not that old...i was only 5 then!)

PSNID - unionjack3rd

currently playing - battlefield 4/hardline,COD AW,PVZ garden warfare,destiny,little big planet 3,drive club

would love some help rising through the ranks in destiny..currently have no online friends as such..

also own hi spec (ish) PC,vita,3DS,WII U,PS3...

Not playing anything on Ps4 right now but, anyone is free to add me as a friend. I'm not very talkative though, but will lend an ear if it's needed.

I like JRPgs, Rpgs, Anime and Manga etc. etc. But you don't have to like any of those things.

PSN- killivincent

Accept blank requests: NO tell you're from here and you're free to add me on this site as well.

I'm also looking for people to play or chat with, especially from Western Europe due to ping and online times. I'm also interested in some Friendly Seasons in FIFA 15 if you're up to it.

PSN ID is my username. I'm 24 years old if it matters.

PSN: FlexLexington

I'm new to PSNP and I'm looking to add some more people to my friends list. I'm playing Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Warframe, BF4, Plants vs Zombies:GW and Minecraft. Be sure to include PSNP in your request, blank friend requests will be deleted. See you online..

What games do you enjoy?

Action/Adventure, Fighting Games, RGPs (Particularly JRPGs like those in the Persona series), Shooters

What games are you looking forward to?

Mortal Kombat X, Batman Arkham Knight, Persona 5

Do you Like Trophies?

Yes; I enjoy being rewarded for my accomplishments.

How much time you spend playing each PSN platform?

PS4 - 40 hr/wk, PS3 - 5 hr/wk, VITA - 10 hr/wk

Do you plan on getting a new system down the road?

I currently own all available PSN systems, but I will be continuing to purchase PlayStation consoles until such time as I exit gaming altogether.

Anything else you want to share?

I love any game with a compelling story and am open to suggestions about what to play next; I am especially intrigued by suggestions that would involve two or more people gaming together. I am a married man with a full-time job, however, so please be understanding if my schedule does not align with yours.

What's your PSN ID again?

DeceptiKHAAAAAN

Edited by DeceptiKHAAAAAN

PSN ID: thecoletrain128

Feel free to add me. I play a large variety of games on PS4/PS3/VITA. Big into trophy hunting. 

Single Player titles currently playing: 

Persona 4 Golden

Hotline Miami 2 

Persona 3 Portable 

Chrono Trigger 

Final Fantasy 7

and more...

Multiplayer titles:

Battlefield 4

Hell Divers 

Grand Theft Auto V

Killzone Shadowfall

Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 

The Last of Us multiplayer 

Destiny 

Person 4 Arena: Ultimax 

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign 

and more...

If you would like to add, just say you are from psnprofiles in the friend request.

Hi everybody,

Feel free to add me on PSN: TriStarGaming 

I play all kinds of games (mostly PS4, Also have a PS3 and PS Vita) here's a list of my PS4 games::

- Dragon Age: Inquisition

- Dragon Ball XenoVerse

- GTA V

- Trials Fusion

- Infamous: Second Son

- FIFA 15
- MADDEN 15

- The Crew

- NBA 2K15

- Sainta Row IV
- Diablo 3 Ultimate evil Edition
- destiny