Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Have a lot of games too many to list, and not started a lot of them yet , and looking for people who actually play online from time to time :)

From the UK . Don't add me if you are rude or a child.

Psn - kyomi-okami

Just add from psnp :)

Edited by Kyomi-Okami

I like Football (American) but I don't understand it very much. I like Madden but, since I don't understand so much the rules I ask, Do you know any website or something where I can learn more? I like playing Madden, but never understood it so much

PS: I'll add you of course

Edited by Clairvoyant_666

The name is Couch. I play just about everything. Looking for some new friends to play with. I'm building my PS4 collection right now and have a few games that are co-op (see profile). Other than that, I have a PS3 as well with tons of games still to finish. More than happy to help with older games I've already finished as long as it's not to big of a deal.

PSN ID: thespuditron

Games I have:.

Dying Light

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Bloodborne

Saints Row

Sleeping Dogs

Shadow Of Mordor

The Last Of Us: Remastered

Project Cars

Anticipating only one game at the mo: Fallout 4. *crosses fingers*

Feel free to add me. Just mention you're from PSN Profiles, and all will be grand.

Peace!

PSN ID: Mythonian

I usually play co-op/RPG games. Borderlands: THC has been my most played game in a while, but I have several other games like GTAV, Destiny, Zombie Army: Trilogy, etc. I'm a amateur/moderate trophy hunter but I really just love to play games! I'm on quite often and my timezone is EST. Feel free to add me!

PSN ID: JackieHangman

Looking forward to Star Wars: Battlefront, MGS V: The Phantom Pain and perhaps Dragon's Dogma Online. I play a bunch of RPG's, Stealth games and the occasional Shooter. I'm a trickster at heart so if you think a knife in your back from a friend or a flare giving away your sniper position equals good times then add me.  :D