Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID

Platform: PS3/PS4

Currently playing LBP3, Star Wars Battlefront and Yu-Gi-Oh LOTD. I play some of the old PS3 games as well, GTA V, Tomb Raider, and other multi-players.

And yes mention you're from here or I'll pass you.

Edited by One Jedi More

PSN ID: Plextor08

I'm a male from the Netherlands

To be honest I mostly just want to expand my friendslist but feel free to message me if you want to coop anyway

I have: Borderlands Handsome Collection, Dying light(really looking forward to the following), Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 SOTFS edition,, Minecraft, Helldivers, Trine (1 and 2) and more 

Thanks for reading

PSN : HeavensLightfire

I'm currently working on Star Wars Battlefront & GTA V but I have a ton of other games that I haven't played yet that I'll be getting around to. I may not talk much but feel free to add me at your leisure!

Looking for some peeps to play with always.  Guys, girls, toads and unicorns alike! :D

Bring Cookies. 

I mainly play Warframe atm.  Just check out my profile for other games :).  And I am always adding new games to my collection.  

Looking forward to the Division!

Just checking up on new posters to add as friends. Thanks to those who've already befriended me.

I'm not sure but are any of you folks members of the PSNPROFILES.COM PS4 community? You know, when you can join communities on your PS4? 

If it doesn't appear in your search, add me or others who are part of the community as a friend, look at our communities and then join. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...