Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN: Gamer-Girls-FTW

It never hurts to have more trophy hunters on your list. Maybe we could help each other out with some games, play for fun or simply congratulate one another on trophy progress. It'd be nice to befriend other girl gamers as I have met very few of those but just hardcore gamers would do even better.

Games that I play for fun include/although are not limited to:

-Dying Light

-Assassin's creed brotherhood multiplayer for fun (Still? Yes, I genuinely enjoy it.)

Not accepting blank friend requests. Have been getting a lot of those lately. Simply state that you are a fellow hunter/member of this site and I'll gladly welcome you. Just don't get all weird asking for all kinds of pictures and other personal information (Been getting that a lot too.) or you'll be deleted.

Brotherhood my girlfriend still plays this xD

Anyone can feel free to add me although just moved to ps4 from xbox so only have a few games

Hi there. I'm looking for friends who would like to play games with me. I'm on PS4.

GTA 5, ASSASSIN'S CREED 4 BLACK FLAG, FIFA 16, THE LAST OF US, BATTLEFIELD 4

I have my PS4 for about a year now but it has become boring playing with randoms on my own and not talking to anyone. You know the feeling, when you go up to YouTube and you see someone playing games with his friends and you see them having fun. If you have any of the following games, please add my. But be warned: ANY BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE DELETED!

PSN ID: Pindaska

Feel free to add me but any blank friend requests will be deleted.

Just started recently gaming on the PS4

Mostly playing: 

Assasins Creed

Destiny

Uncharted

Currently I am working to get the platinum trophy on Uncharted 3 :)

Lonely Hearts Ad

Looking for a few partners, interested in gaming, over 18 and English speaking as a first (or good second) language. We need to be up for pina coladas, not being very good at yoga, and getting caught in the rain and access to a headset.

PS4

GTA5 - Far Cry 4 - Minecraft - (Any multiplayer PSN game will be able to be installed if someone is good and interesting)

My PSN is SIMPLY_CODY

games:

battlefield 4

hardware rivals

dying light

and that's it.

I plan on getting/re-buying:

far cry 4

siege

the division

eso

gta 5

and maybe a few more. I wanna build a ps4 collection again. at least the games that are the most fun to me of course. same goes for the xbox one but I wont bother to mention that since I don't have one and plan on getting that again.

• Like 1

As you may be able to tell by the amount of trophies i have, this is my new PlayStation account due to my old one being blocked :rolleyes: (Reason still unknown). So i'm looking for a heap of new buddies to crush some games with, new and old, as my backlog just grew substantially!

Multiplayer & Co-Op Games I'll Be Playing:

GTAV

Bloodborne

Helldivers

Dying Light

These games are just a guide as to what i plan to play next/soon, so by all means add me anyway because i have a massive library of games... so the more the merrier!

Hello everyone,

its always nice to have ppl in friendlist who care about trophy hunting and helping each other. I'd like to add few more ppl like this into my list. I also love to "like" or say "congrat" when you get platinum :) 

PSN: Zaish00

Accepting everyone, just add "PSN profiles" into invitation.