Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hi! My ID is talithacs 

Just picked up the Uncharted 4 1TB console today along with Final Fantasy Type 0 & Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires at long last!

I also own a Vita & PS3 and my favourite genres are JRPGs and Fighters. 

Please feel free to add me, especially if you own Uncharted 4 for the multiplayer, but please let me know you're from here in the message thank you!  :)

I'll add here. However please say you are from here.

Currently playing uncharted 4 mainly but I have around 40 games in my backlog.

I'm not hugely in to multiplayer or randomly chatting while gaming ( the odd message is fine but I don't chat a awful lot until I know someone well) but would be nice to see some activity on my feed for trophy comparing and stuff.

If I'm not at work in usually playing games ot watching a film so I'm pretty much on all the time hunting those shiney digital things

Going to add a edit instead of a full update: If you wanna play some overwatch for casual fun and not stupid serious elitist skills throw me a add and hop in sometime:) (European servers and Im a mid 30's sarcastic noob)

Edited by VitalFury

Shreddedbrah1990

Looking for new friends and trophy hunters to play with as i sorta new to the trophy hunter scene and i pretty much play all type of games.

Next game I'll be getting and putting a lot of time into will be overwatch :)

Shreddedbrah1990

Looking for new friends and trophy hunters to play with as i sorta new to the trophy hunter scene and i pretty much play all type of games.

Thr next game I'll be getting and putting alot of time into will be overwatch :)

Edited by shreddedbrah1990

Add me @OhMyIts_Josh

Looking for friends to play

-Minecraft

-Rainbow 6 Siege (I only want killers on my team, I play lots of ranked and you ain't screwing my K:D up)

-Blackops 3 (I just bought eclipse)

-Rocket League 

-UFC 2

Im also looking for people to play survival on minecraft with so HMU! -----MIC NEEDED----

Hey Guys 

Add me, I will be playing a variety of games

I just got Overwatch

PSN - iiKaizaii  

Xbox - ii kaiza ii

if you want to check out my youtube id love to hear some feedback on there, so i can improve 

youtube - KaiCastTV

I will start a stream in the next few weeks as well so follow 

Twitch.tv/KaiCastTV

It should be a lot of fun, and I look forward to meeting some new people.

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure who to add! I only recently started my account and got into trophy hunting, so my game is still low. Only have about 8 Plats. Anyway, I'm really into BO3 lately and am looking for anyone who needs a hand like I do too in beating the campaign on Realistic difficulty. I'm trying to Plat this game.. but that Personal Decorator seems to never be done for good.

I do play a few other games (that can be played with friends)

- GTA

- Last of Us

- Need for Speed

- RE6 (PS4 & PS3)

- RE5 (PS4 & PS3)

- and of course BO3.

I like helping friends boost trophies but lately I've been playing alone because my squad started playing Battleborn and the other one is not well. Please add me if we're actually going to play! I broke (stepped on) my headset recently thou.. it'll take some time for me to get another one sadly.

My PSN is : halsey44

Happy gaming

Hey, just got a PS4, mainly play Mortal Kombat XL and Dark Souls/Bloodborne

add me PSN - Solvnts 

anyone can add me im not really bothered who you are and what console you own, just please dont spam with invites :)

also check me out on soundcloud and twitter

sc - soundcloud.com/86x

tw - @unuea

Thanks Guys, Solvent

PSN - Solvnts

Systems - PS4

Yes i accept friend requests, all the merrier 

I play these games mainly if anyones interested

MORTAL KOMBAT X

- BLACK OPS 3 ZOMBIES

- DARK SOULS 2 SOTF / BLOODBORNE 

- DESTINY

- FINAL FANTASY 14

I only play ps4(on the sony side of things) and have a ton of games. I'm focusing on Overwatch and having a blast, feel free to add me.

PSN: pp4isnfs

Eastern time zone

19 - college student- I'm not immature though so older gamers please don't think so. 

PSN : AphexRedux

Currently playing.... Uncharted 4 Multiplayer, MLB 16 The Show DD/Battle Royale. Also willing to play some TLOU & GTA5 multiplayer, although I'm semi-retired from those titles.

Will not accept blanks, but if you want to play UC4 or grind some MLB 16 DD innings, add me.

Cheers.

Edited by AphexRedux