Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

PSN ID: LippiAMS

Friend Requests: Write 'PSNP' in the message box, please!

I am not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies and high scores to keep gaming more challenging and interesting.

I like game of all kind (a healthy mix  B)  )
At the moment I am playing most:

Uncharted 4

Ratchet & Clank

The Order 1886

Table top racing

Until Dawn (still not started)

Hi everyone-

I would say there is no-one on my 'friends' list that I actually talk to unfortunately.

Currently downloading FIFA 16 - want a bit more of an interactive experience engaging with others on PS4.

Games

FIFA16

Madden 16

NHL 16

Don Bradman Cricket 16

Uncharted collection

LBP3

NBA2K2016

Please add me SheriffTupper

Hi.

I have a very wide variety of games and i'm always interested in meeting new friends.

However, please don't add me and then just sit dormant, at least have some sort of conversation every now and then if we don't game together.

psn..  Warmdrift

psn: popdamoli3

i have overwatch, bf4, bf hardline, bo3, gta5, borderland 2 and pre sequal, nba 2k16 and nfs. these are pretty much all the multiplayer games i have. 

hit me up if you wanna jam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Hey ya'll

I have a ton of games in the backlog and currently playing Overwatch a lot.

If you just wanna chill and play some games, feel free to add me. If you wanna go for some trophies (but in a serious "professional" tone, no monkey business), feel free to add me.

I enjoy boosting pesky multiplayer trophies for games where the servers may be shut down any time soon, and also enjoy helping people boost trophies I already have, unless we'd be talking 30 hours straight of terrorist hunt on Rainbow Six  :jaymon:

Please only adults and most of all, people with a mic. I don't precisely enjoy playing with silent friends, which equal a mic-less random.

I'm really laid back and easy going unless we're boosting, in which case I like my peeps to focus on the trophies.

PS: Please say you're from here in the subject.

:blah:

Hey Guys,

My PSN is TEEJAY-346

I'm mostly playing Overwatch at the moment and would like some more friends to play with and help get trophies.

Other games I have are

Uncharted 4

Doom

Uncharted Collection

Fifa 16

Destiny (taken King)

and many more

Hello guys I'd love meet new people  and especially trophy hunters are very welcome to add me we could work out together do coop trophies

I don't have many friends few trophy hunters,  

Psn: Jalok-

Don't be a jerk!! btw :P

Hi!  Im looking for more gaming friends for PS4. I also have a PS3 and Vita but i play PS4 the most.

I play all kind of games, except sport games.
My favorites are RPGs and story driven games.

I dont play many multiplayer games, but i would be happy to help with multi/coop trophies, if i also have the game.

If you wanna chat about games or just compare trophies, feel free to add me!
Just say in the friend request that you are from this site.
PSN id: gabor434

PSN: Kaurhz

Well, guess I'm back here. Looking for other (relatively) active players, be it to talk to (ideally; I don't bite), or compare trophies. Play a wide variety of games ranging from RPGs to FPS. Other games I have yet to play include Megadimension, TLOU, Uncharted 4, until Dawn, FF X/X-2, Nights of Azure, Diablo III.

The games I'm willing to play online from my list are (Just send a message on PS whenever):

Resogun (Can't say I'm any good)

Black Ops 3 (Again, not very good, yet. Both Co-op/Multiplayer)

Battlefield Hardline (I only snipe)

GTA V (Missions, boosting, whatever)

Zombie Army Trilogy (Co-op)

Saints Row: Re-elected (Co-op)

Final Fantasy XIV (If you're on Cerberus)

Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Co-op extra-quests)

Diablo III (I think)

I don't mind adding new friends, so if you want, here's my ID: RaydenRedfield

I play a lot of Uncharted games. I can't stop playing it (especially U4), and U3/U4 are the only games I play online... Maybe Destiny but I don't play it often. And Mass Effect 3 but that's on PS3.

My PSN: KingOfBlades- 

I'm mostly a single player type of gamer so I don't own a lot of multiplayer games at the moment but I would love add some people who would like to talk about gaming in general. But when it comes to what I like to play specifically my favorite genre is RPG's (western and Japanese) but im willing to play almost anything. Im also a big anime fan so feel free to start up a party with me if you want to discuss something other than gaming. If you do decide to add me just let me know your from this website. 

Multiplayer Games I Own:

Black Ops 3

Destiny

Killzone Shadow Fall  

Edited by KingOfBlades-