Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hello, 

Feel free to add me as well!

As of the moment I usually play Star Wars Battlefront, Borderlands Handsome Collection, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell Edition and Dying Light: Enhanced Edition on PS4, on PS vita Oreshika, Stret Fighter Cross Tekken and Football Manager 2014. 

Please note the friend request: PSN profiles. 

PSN: Peehh

Edited by Peehh

Hi! I think I posted on here once before but it was ages ago

My psn is katniss1444. Feel free to add me if you'd like to boost trophies or just talk games in general :) The only online game I'm really into at the moment is plants vs zombies garden warfare 2. I'll also be playing tomb raider when it hits ps4 this fall, so if you're looking for a future co op buddy shoot me a message  :wave:

The only thing I ask is to please not send a blank friend request, as I usually delete those. Happy gaming guys!

Feel free to add me, my friends list is pretty short at the moment and could use some more trophy hunters on it. I play all games pretty much, and I'm a completionist that loves a good challenge. Currently needing partners for Call of Duty BO3 for the zombies easter eggs, and I plan on doing games like Overwatch, Battleborn, and Persona 4 Arena at some point so anybody that would enjoy having a partner for those feel free.